HELP my account was hacked

Discus and support HELP my account was hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox 95fe2c52-29d5-4b46-9c46-854883c11af2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BASSL0RD, Jan 2, 2014.

1. BASSL0RD
    BASSL0RD Guest

My xbox account was hacked and i got everything back but i still cant login on my xbox

:)

BASSL0RD, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Algera
    Algera Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

Hey, can you give us some more details about how it happened? If I understand correctly, you're currently in possession of the account? The hacker is no longer using it?

If yes, I really suggest that you immediately contact the Xbox support and explain to them what exactly happened. If you can somehow prove, or make them believe that you truly got hacked they might revert the communication ban. I think that it's your best bet HELP my account was hacked :) good luck!

Algera, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. TifaParker Win User

help, my account was hacked

Hello Fooman131,

Once your account has been resolved with MS Support with a UA (Unauthorized Acccess) Claim Investigation. That GT is associated with your Xbox LIVE Rewards program. It is GT specific. So if you're loggin on with a different GT and not your original one,
    that is why your Rewards are different. You cannot merge rewards from one GT to another, unfortuantely.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Smwutches Win User

my account was hacked help!!!

This is why it's not a good idea to share account information and is a violation of the code of conduct. You would need to try contacting support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  9. Szymon Pawłów Win User

Hacked microsoft account

Would information before my account was hacked would help tho?
Thema:

1. HELP my account was hacked - Similar Threads - HELP account was

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. account help

in XBoX on Windows
    account help: My account on ativison say im logged in to the right user but says user error to connect to cod servers, i tired to get Into conntect with activion support but i cant log in into my account, it...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  7. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  9. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  10. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133