Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Discus and support Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! I can’t make a recovery because it says my account doesn’t exist. What do i do? I have a “Minecraft” account with that microsoft account. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruudi Mikk, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Ruudi Mikk
    Ruudi Mikk Guest

Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Help! I can’t make a recovery because it says my account doesn’t exist. What do i do? I have a “Minecraft” account with that microsoft account. I’ve asked support 2 times and they don’t send me a email. Can anyone help?

:)

Ruudi Mikk, Mar 13, 2023
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. no safety word Win User

Account Hacked?? please help!!!

9/24/2001 - happened to me i caught them early to change passwords and keep control but they did spend $30..in getting my account back got two of the hackers e-mails so have fun!!!

4. Daniel Wang3 Win User

Hello

My Microsoft account was hacked and its alias was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I cannot sign into Microsoft with the new account. I need help getting the account back.
  5. bevon wuodi Win User

My account was hacked

The account tht hacked me is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. Jigen Daisuki Win User

My account was hacked

This guy *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** just got me too.
Thema:

1. Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... - Similar Threads - Help account was

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...