Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

Discus and support Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmilioSpinosa, May 6, 2023.

1. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using MS products and i can't find anyone to talk it. MS Support basically tells me they can't do anything.

:)

EmilioSpinosa, May 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

3. EmilioSpinosa Win User

Because the screen shot has a hammer on in now.. And MS sent me an email telling me that it was the screen shot. They where pretty vague about what was wrong with the screen shot. So im never posting another screen shot again. Not worth head aches of dealing with this.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I would rather talk to a human and not sit there staring at my screen hoping someone replies to an email. There is NO case to review. If they don't like my screen shot they could just delete it, case closed. The fact that i got cut off from using xbox live for 4 days makes no sense. I've been a loyal paying customer who spends a ton of money on xbox for well over decade and i've never had any problems. From now on, im never ever posting a screen shot ever again if this is how MS does business.
    If there is no case to review then how do you even know it was the screenshot that caused your suspension? How do you know it wasnt something else?

The case review page is where it would show the reason for your suspension.

That being said there is no way to contact the enforcement other than the case review process.

How to submit a case review:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  5. 80s guy Win User

Sorry about your account got suspended but what was the image of ac origins.
  6. EmilioSpinosa Win User

Lets just say nudity and violence/gore not allowed for some reason when it comes to screen shots. Even tho they sell games with nudity and violence in it. I deleted ALL my screen shots and vid caps and will never share anything again. Wish they would just sent me a warning instead. Not sure how 1 screen shot leads to a 4 day suspension of playing online, party chat and txt messages. I've never had any prior account problems, so this seems extremely harsh.
Thema:

1. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to? - Similar Threads - Help account got

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  6. Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!: So I was recently going to play Xbox, until I realized that my gamer tag has been changed! so I just brushed it off cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad. but when i opened fortnite, (or any...
  7. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  8. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  9. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  10. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...