Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english)

Discus and support Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I checked to my old account, i haven't use it for some month, the default email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kevin Aritonang, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english)

Today I checked to my old account, i haven't use it for some month, the default email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and later i checked my account is changed to this

Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english) [​IMG]

its changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

i live in indonesia, i never use an email with and russian domain

and then i tried to login my usual email to access my microsoft account and it said this

i shocked and i trying to check any mail about my microsoft account in my gmail and i found this (its using Indonesia Langunge)

The hacker changed the email address so i cant access my email back

please microsoft, recover my microsoft account back. i have somethings important in there, that i cant access anymore.

:)

Kevin Aritonang, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kevin Aritonang,

We understand your sentiment with your Microsoft Account. This is not the experience that we wish you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best solution to your issue.

According to your description, it seems like your Microsoft Account has been hacked and you cannot access your email because of the unknown email address added to your account. I could not really imagine how crucial it is to know that your account that stores your game, purchases and achievements is inaccessible.

Just to set your expectation, Microsoft account is managed by a completely automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

I know how critical it is for you to be able to access this account. We will share to you a support article that should be able to give you handful of advice as we, advocates, does not have any tools to recover any Microsoft (Xbox) account. As the system will verify the information that only the user or account owner can supply. Please see this link for the support article that provides steps to recover an account - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

1. If the above suggestion did not work, please go to this link: Contact Us - Microsoft Support
    2. Select Show expanded list of products and look for Outlook.
    3. Then select Get Home Support and you will be redirected to a search bar for you to enter your concern. Press enter or Get Help.
    4. At the lower left side of the page, there is Contact Support that you can click.
    5. Sign in with your Microsoft account and follow the on-screen instructions until you get live support team.
    Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. vYumYumzZ HD Win User

My Hotmail got Hack Again! (maybe by the same guy)

sorry for my english

The problem is that my Email got hack before and i got it back! and now is hack again!

i need help, i prove microsoft last time that the email is mine so why not now? :)
  5. Jad halabi Win User

Someone is logged in my account

Sorry but i forget to tell you guys that someone sent masseges about hacking me and i reported him and thank you i just changed my epicgames password i know that my english so bad im sorry and nope my friend told me that someone plays in fortnite using
    my account
  6. I Nowo Win User

Achievement list does not update anymore!

Thats Helps nothing! My Achivement list updated not. Sorry for my bad English :-(
Thema:

1. Help my account got hacked (sorry for my bad english) - Similar Threads - Help account got

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  6. Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My Microsoft Account Got Hacked!: So I was recently going to play Xbox, until I realized that my gamer tag has been changed! so I just brushed it off cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad. but when i opened fortnite, (or any...
  7. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  8. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  9. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  10. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...