Help! Multiple cursor glitch with Game DVR?

Discus and support Help! Multiple cursor glitch with Game DVR? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll admit I don't use the Game DVR to record any gaming, but I do use it to record speedpaints. I noticed that when I use it though, a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spiiceprincess, Mar 15, 2016.

  1. Help! Multiple cursor glitch with Game DVR?


    I'll admit I don't use the Game DVR to record any gaming, but I do use it to record speedpaints. I noticed that when I use it though, a bunch of cursors show up at the top of the painting programs I use..., I use Paint Tool Sai and you can see the little cursors dancing and bobbing around the top bar. I can't see them when I record, only after I save and open the video. It started out with one or two, and gradually has built up to many...like
    bunnies. It seems to continue on as I use the DVR, as it doesn't start over with one or two every time I record a new video... it just keeps adding more and more, the more I use the DVR.

    It's not a huge issue, but it does get annoying when I get to editing my speedpaint videos. Assuming by the lack of inquiries about this issue, I'm guessing this doesn't happen when one uses the DVR for gaming, but I don't know if it also does this glitch
    when you use it for things that aren't speedpaints.

    Anyway, any help would be great.

    :)
     
    Spiiceprincess, Mar 15, 2016
    #1
  2. MS Jigsaw puzzles and other MS games

    bad, eradic, misbehaving mouse/touchpad/cursor behavior with all MS games ESPECIALLY ms Jigsaw... the cursor jumps wherever when it wants... I go to click on a piece it picks something else on other side of game or it clicks n teh puzle being formed and
    when I release the puzzle leaves the desk top... experiencing same mouse/cursor issues writing this post... the cursor goes wherever it wants... only happens with teh ms games/now this site... this eradict behavior is maddening
     
    PertinentBag825, Mar 15, 2016
    #2
  3. F1XELL
    F1XELL Guest
    I need a MENU EXPO for weapons.

    In ANY menu - press the Back button to get a cursor - you can move the cursor over every icon and stat for a little help window of what that stat is.
     
    F1XELL, Mar 15, 2016
    #3
  4. CMUchippewa Win User

    Game DVR doesn't work at all.

    Yes, if it's BF4, then turn that stuff off. It's glitching at the moment with game DVR
  5. ChristianKozakiewicz Win User

    My Xbox Controller

    Its happening in multiple games, and also on the microsoft edge app when I try to bring the cursor up.
  6. Den-Den Win User

    Game DVR

    Thanks! I'm on Windows 10 with the latest updates. Some time ago I disabled the DVR because I was annoyed that anytime I opened a game the popup shows. Now if I go to Settings and then Gaming and I activate "Record
    game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" the cursor turn on but nothing else happen and the hotkey Windows + G dosn't work too. Also if I close the Settings window and I re-open the cursor turns off by itself
  7. Adunphy31 Win User

    DVR- Xbox One record that won't record error 0x82323012

    I had multiple accounts on the xbox one of which was for my young son and the settings on his account were stopping all accounts recording the dvr. This may help I chose user custom settings and let him use the dvr function this reenabled the dvr for all
    accounts
  8. MateusFontana Win User

    Game Bar Multiple Monitors

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. The Game DVR for Windows 10 will allow you to record your games while playing on a single monitor only. If you are using multiple screens to play your game or use your apps, it will capture the activities done on the monitor when you last clicked your mouse cursor.

    *This information can be found at the link below.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

Help! Multiple cursor glitch with Game DVR?

Loading...
  1. Help! Multiple cursor glitch with Game DVR? - Similar Threads - Help Multiple cursor

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Nintendo switch cross platform multiple settings help.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo switch cross platform multiple settings help.: Hi. I seem to be having an issue finding andchanging the settings for my son to play cross platform on minecraft. He has family that wish to play online withhim via other consoles, but no matter...
  8. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...: I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the...
  9. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...
  10. Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I have multiple gamertags on one email?: I have multiple gamertags on one email when I log in with the same email and password on my Xbox I get my main normal account and when I log in on my PC or phone or other device I get some other...