HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE

Discus and support HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'ai un petit meme gros souci j'ai acheté un code 48 h xbox live gold. Mais sur Fortnite cela ne marche pas , il me met l'onglet gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChanceOlive9197, Oct 27, 2017.

  1. HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE


    Bonjour, J'ai un petit meme gros souci j'ai acheté un code 48 h xbox live gold. Mais sur Fortnite cela ne marche pas , il me met l'onglet gold acheter. Je suis très mécontant de votre service. J'espere avoir une réponse dans les plus brèves délai. Merci
    CDT

    [translation]

    Hello, I have a small even big problem I bought a code 48 h xbox live gold. But on Fortnite it does not work, he puts me the gold tab to buy. I am very dissatisfied with your service. I hope to have an answer in the shortest time. Thank you CDT


    :)
     
    ChanceOlive9197, Oct 27, 2017
    #1
  2. problème xbox live

    bonsoir, j'ai utiliser un code 48 heures xbox live sur internet et du coup ca n'as pas l'air de fonctionné sur mon compte xbox live je crois que je suis pas gold :/
     
    BushidoHattori, Oct 27, 2017
    #2
  3. DaVe87 DuClOs4

    Mon xbox live ne marche pas
     
    DaVe87 DuClOs4, Oct 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE

    Hey there ChanceOlive9197.

    48-hour codes aren't full subscriptions and some games may require a full Gold subscription. Generally F2P games such as Fortnite require a full Xbox Live Gold subscription on order to play.
     
    Mister Maka, Oct 30, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE

    Hey there ChanceOlive9197.

    48-hour codes aren't full subscriptions and some games may require a full Gold subscription. Generally F2P games such as Fortnite require a full Xbox Live Gold subscription on order to play.
  6. tamère1 Win User

    ESP-MAN-ARCHIVE - error- failed to write necessary files

    Mon fortnite ne marche pas
  7. SaLzOu96 Win User

    Help, Abonnement xbox gold.

    Enfaite, j'ai changé mon quelque truc sur mon profil ( via le site ) est quand je veux me connecter sur mon compte ( via la console ) sa ne marche pas voila, tous simplement.
  8. ae7b8294-4458-4f8b-9 Win User

    Gamertag does not match

    Anglais

    Arabe

    mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas a mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

    Essayez avec cette orthographe : mon compte xbox.com ne correspond pas mon compte sur xbox360 !!! help me

    my account xbox.com does not match my account on xbox360! help me
  9. jola1 Win User

    Fortnite

    Mon FORTNITE ne démarre pas . Jai désinstaller 2 fois et réinstallé ca passe pas ! . Cest insupportable car jai payer mon passe de combat. Aider svp c'est urgent
Thema:

HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE

Loading...
  1. HELP MON CODE 48 HEURE NE MARCHE PAS SUR FORTNITE - Similar Threads - HELP MON CODE

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

    in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...