Help mincraft won't update!

Discus and support Help mincraft won't update! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble recently with mincraft on the Xbox one, it has an update and whenever I go to update the game it just sits on the queued and doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Judith the 6th, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Help mincraft won't update!

I'm having trouble recently with mincraft on the Xbox one, it has an update and whenever I go to update the game it just sits on the queued and doesn't do anything, and when ever I try to cancel it or pause the update it doesn't work.

:)

Henry Judith the 6th, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Henry

Please try power cycling your console to see if the update finally start
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
    Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. Francia J. Win User

Help with mincraft

I appreciate the additional information. Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Because it is required to play an online multiplayer game such as "Minecraft".

To check, follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  4. Chipbaggie5147 Win User

Help with mincraft

I’m on my Xbox. It won’t let me do multiplayer do to my “online safety settings” I followed the website that it gives me ( aka

Ms/MCMultiplayerhelp) i then changed everything to allow. And it still won’t work
  5. Francia J. Win User

Help with mincraft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting whenever you're trying to play with your friends?

Also, are you on Xbox or PC?
  6. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
Thema:

1. Help mincraft won't update! - Similar Threads - Help mincraft won't

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Help with mincraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with mincraft: I’ve tried to play multiplayer on Minecraft with some friends and it wouldn’t let me. I tried everything I’ve came across to get into it. d55af50d-2d6f-4ded-99a6-dd2ff2b571dc
  9. Mincraft launcher help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcher help: Ive had the game since 2013 and with 1.18 out now i wanted to hop back in again. When i open the launcher is says" incompatible with launcher". So i try using the xbox app and that just promise me...
  10. Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...: I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to join and click on show in store it says I have to buy it how do I do this submitted by /u/46hdkficubd...