Help migrating Minecraft account?
Discus and support Help migrating Minecraft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an old Minecraft account with an email that I can no longer access (was my mom's old work email), making it very difficult to migrate my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maximum Cross, Feb 17, 2023.
Thema:
Help migrating Minecraft account?
Loading...
-
Help migrating Minecraft account? - Similar Threads - Help migrating Minecraft
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Migrate Xbox account question and help…
in XboX InsidersMigrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all... -
Please help me. Minecraft Migration.
in XBoX AccessibilityPlease help me. Minecraft Migration.: My account that I have had for 12 years, I bought in april of 2012. I am unable to sleep or eat or drink, with my body constantly shaking. This account is one has some of the most important... -
Minecraft account migration after deadline went wrong - help
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft account migration after deadline went wrong - help: I didn't notice the emails about migrating my Java account to Microsoft, until now. So obviously at first I freaked out, but found the guide on what to do if the migration has ended. So I opened... -
Help with migration process? (I know that it had to be done before a certain day in Setptember)
in XBoX AccessibilityHelp with migration process? (I know that it had to be done before a certain day in Setptember): I have completed the Mojang to Microsoft migration successfully, but when I use the Minecraft launcher, it only gives me the option to purchase instead of re-download. I used my email address in... -
Minecraft account migration issues, please help
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft account migration issues, please help: when i migrated my microsoft account it made me pick out a new username when i signed in, i picked it and im not sure how to get the account back, the profile says nothing about migrating anymore... -
Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...