Help! Microsoft Giftcard Question

Discus and support Help! Microsoft Giftcard Question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I spend my Xbox points on a $50 Microsoft Gift card. I recieved a confirmation email with a confirmation code, but no 25 digit code use to activate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Timothy Durham1, May 29, 2023.

1. Help! Microsoft Giftcard Question

I spend my Xbox points on a $50 Microsoft Gift card. I recieved a confirmation email with a confirmation code, but no 25 digit code use to activate the card. I have to spend it within 90 days from 3/12/23 and time is running out.

I have submitted three support tickets and not one of them were responded to.

Normally, I would put the gift cards 25 digit code into the Microsoft.com/redeem website but with no code to enter I don't know how to use the card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

:)

Timothy Durham1, May 29, 2023
  2. Timothy Durham1 Win User

Well, you were right I went through my transactions and now see where I spent the money. I thought I used a credit card. Geeze, well thanks for your help!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Timothy, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

When you redeem a gift card using the Microsoft Rewards program, you're not going to receive a redeemable code. Instead, once you redeem the reward you're going to see the balance directly in your Microsoft account

You can check the balance by visiting the next link
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Timothy, I'm glad to know you found what happened to your balance. But when you have money in that way, you can always see it in the payment's webpage under the “Microsoft balance” option.

If you need assistance in the future you can always create a new post! :purple_heart:
    Have a good day for now :blush:

PS: You can give feedback to the community, if you found an answer helpful you can click yes or no below it.
  5. Timothy Durham1 Win User

Okay, it has not posted to my account, or maybe I'm not looking in the right spot. Where would I go to view the balance
  6. SCresho Win User

Microsoft Support deducted 275€ from my balance without noticing and now I get no answers

Thank you very much for finally resolving this.

I got another question:
    How much giftcard/codes are now allowed for a purchase in the microsoft store at once?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Help! Microsoft Giftcard Question - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft Giftcard

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  5. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  6. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  7. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  8. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  9. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  10. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...