Help! Microsoft Account linked to minecraft account hacked, + Email changed.

Discus and support Help! Microsoft Account linked to minecraft account hacked, + Email changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft. account email was changed! I need help urgently; my Minecraft account is migrated to there. I contacted Minecraft and they told me to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sadiq Nasheed, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Help! Microsoft Account linked to minecraft account hacked, + Email changed.

My Microsoft. account email was changed! I need help urgently; my Minecraft account is migrated to there. I contacted Minecraft and they told me to go to Microsoft and Microsoft told me to go to the recovery form. But I can't since the email was changed and if I was recovering an account, I would have to put the hackers email address and say I want to recover that. But I just want the email to the account changed to an account I have access to. When I created the account, I had to put like a gamertag I'm not sure, but I think that was some Xbox stuff. So, I'm going to try to contact Microsoft on their Xbox category.

Basically, All I need is for someone to help me understand how to unlink that email from that Xbox live account and change it to something I have access to (I can provide the Xbox live + hacker email)

Thanks+

:)

Sadiq Nasheed, Mar 11, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sadiq Nasheed,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.

You can change email for Microsoft account by checking this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

This will change your Microsoft email address for your Xbox profile.

That's why it would be best to check on Mojang's end on how you can change it if it's just for Minecraft.
  5. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

Hi TRXEVO! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you changed the email linked to the account that you use to Migrate the Mojang account, you need to change the accounts logged in the Xbox app and Microsoft store app, use the new email that is linked to your account, delete the Minecraft launcher, install it from the Microsoft store app
Thema:

1. Help! Microsoft Account linked to minecraft account hacked, + Email changed. - Similar Threads - Help Microsoft Account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  7. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  8. Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.: So, my Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed. Since I have a Microsoft Laptop I can see what they changed it to, but cannot sign in since it's not my email. I've tried asking...
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...