Help meh

Discus and support Help meh in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant log in when i press sign in it loads than it it goes right back to the minecraft pocket editeion main menu 2a3edfbf-edd7-4244-8f81-c358007263de Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheRareDragon1, Mar 26, 2018.

  1. Help meh


    I cant log in when i press sign in it loads than it it goes right back to the minecraft pocket editeion main menu

    :)
     
    TheRareDragon1, Mar 26, 2018
    #1
  2. need some help in campaign please

    nvm, i'll just get someone to help meh do it.
     
    A Remington 870, Mar 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Apple Drops
    Apple Drops Guest
    meh

    Coolness! Using the ODST helmet = awesome. Since most people like to use the stuff you unlock at higher levels it's pretty rare to see the lower tier Help meh :D. I use the ODST helm too but i have the ice blue tint.
     
    Apple Drops, Mar 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

    XCOM.

    It looks meh. Peple like meh games though. People rush out to buy meh games in their droves. The best reviews are meh. Meh out of 10. All over the box art voted meh game of the year.
  5. Apple Drops Win User

    meh

    Coolness! Using the ODST helmet = awesome. Since most people like to use the stuff you unlock at higher levels it's pretty rare to see the lower tier :D. I use the ODST helm too but i have the ice blue tint.
  6. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

    Meh

    [quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

    Do you prestige? I didn't as I couldn't bare to lose my 25 gold guns, things started to get really stale the last week. So I decided to make a new account to prestige on and it brought life back to the game for me. I forgot how fun it was going for challenges
    and unlocking guns again.

    [/quote]I'm currently 5th prestige and about to get 6th. I try to max out different weapons each prestige which can be somewhat fun but even then, that still doesn't always do it.

    .

    And for the person that asked what brought me back to these forums, I really don't know. I used to post on them so much that sometimes it's just second nature to visit them.
  7. Frank Castle 73 Win User

    Meh

    I get bored with it and take a day or two off or jump on another game for a bit. I agree Prestiging keeps it from going totally stale. I refused to prestige for the longest time because there are certain guns I like that aren't unlocked right away. I
    prestiged and unlock the one I like for small maps with a prestige token and it's all good. Definitely take a break from it though, because it helps.
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Meh...

    Always makes me laugh when people direct their posts at Ubisoft like they expect them to come here and see them lol

    -

    ACIII playing style was fine for me, huge fan of the series and the changes in gameplay reflect the story being told in each game. Like comparing Revelations to ACII and whilst ACII has superior gameplay, I could forgive the problems in Revelations because
    of the story and its the same for me with ACIII

    -

    Connor is angry....he is more aggressive then subtle much like Ezio was in ACII and we saw over the next two games how Ezio grew into the role of Assassin, rebuilding the order and spreading it out with help from his Brotherhood. Connor doesnt not have this
    in ACIII. Connor is angry over the death of this mother, on a mission given to him by a Spirit that he does not fully understand

    -

    I think its a real shame that Connor, as far as we know, only got a single game to explore his time as an Assassin and who he was as a person Altiar had 4 main games to tell his story, Ezio had 3, its harsh that Connor only gets one game, one story for his
    role in the series
Thema:

Help meh

Loading...
  1. Help meh - Similar Threads - Help meh

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. I need help with my mic on meh xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my mic on meh xbox: My mic is not working on my Xbox one s, what do I do? aa29fb02-8210-4a27-af50-0f5ff457f998
  10. i keep getting error code 0x80248007 and i cant find help ;-; help meh!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x80248007 and i cant find help ;-; help meh!!!!: i keep getting this weird error called 0x80248007 and theres nothing that can help me ;-; 84dc44c6-a141-4109-b411-fb0f40ccd2b8