Help mee

Discus and support Help mee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i got perm banned on my acc sandorjr and I was wondering if u could transfer your games and Xbox data in games. I thought somebody said u could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mad Turtle609, Jun 24, 2018.

  1. Help mee


    so i got perm banned on my acc sandorjr and I was wondering if u could transfer your games and Xbox data in games. I thought somebody said u could transfer games but I don’t know about ur game data. Btw I already
    made a case review but I didn’t do anything wrong and it still got upheld. Oh boy.


    :)
     
    Mad Turtle609, Jun 24, 2018
    #1
  2. TheOGPiggy
    TheOGPiggy Guest
    HELP MEE

    I just logged onto my xbox one for the first time in about 2 days and it shows up with a message saying that its not working and to message xbox support how o fix
     
    TheOGPiggy, Jun 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Lein Kroniid
    Lein Kroniid Guest
    HELP MEEE!

    Theres youtube videos that can help you with the books. Theres also ones for the gnomes, silver/gold keys and the auroran flowers.
     
    Lein Kroniid, Jun 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Help mee

    Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts, even if you're not banned. If you're on the One and you had your console set as your Home console, you can still access the games, but you will not have access to any progress.
     
    Smwutches, Jun 24, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Help mee

    Hey Sam thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

    We suggest checking out our
    Xbox Controller Troubleshooter
    to make sure everything is fine with the controller in question. Also does this issue happen with or without the headset? Let us know so we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  6. Frathos Win User

    Help mee

    You may just be hearing the rumble motor(s) that make the controller shake. To see if it is that, check the game settings for Vibration setting and turn it off then listen if the light buzzing noise goes away.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Help mee

    Sorry, but nothing can be transferred between accounts, even if you're not banned. If you're on the One and you had your console set as your Home console, you can still access the games, but you will not have access to any progress.
  8. Unbrokenholly Win User

    team to get ivory skin set (I've got this achievement)

    mee need help with this!!!!! lol
  9. onyxishere Win User

    PLEASE HELP MEE

Thema:

Help mee

Loading...
  1. Help mee - Similar Threads - Help mee

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. PLEASE HELP MEE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP MEE: Hello, I'm from Argentina and I had my account in the Spanish region, so I changed it to Argentina, I had a 12-month subscription to xbox live gold, and now that I change the region, it does not...
  8. PLS HELP MEE!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLS HELP MEE!: I can`t buy Xbox 360 Plants vs. Zombies.PLS HELPPP!!!! 38441810-7c00-480d-8ef4-7d8d2b86e981
  9. HELP MEE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP MEE: I just logged onto my xbox one for the first time in about 2 days and it shows up with a message saying that its not working and to message xbox support how o fix 979f5dfd-bd1a-4fa8-b84c-81422ee6fb9a
  10. Help mee! with this code Xbos-0x80182300

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help mee! with this code Xbos-0x80182300: Pleasee I have tried for 3 days to enter the code and do not let me do it I always leave this code and in xbox help do not tell me what it means heelp f4cf14e8-f283-4c4c-a18b-1ddb8e8e0036