Help Me

Discus and support Help Me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So guys look what happend, I was playing some game alone, roblox, I killed the man, I got a texte from him, he said "ill get my revenge, your about to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sououd ��, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Help Me

So guys look what happend, I was playing some game alone, roblox, I killed the man, I got a texte from him, he said "ill get my revenge, your about to get booted offline" I continued to play with my friend because I did not know what was booting, when I was in the party everything went silent, I left the party and tried to rejoin but It did not work, I reset my xbox and when I logged in, it showed I can't chat, party invite or screenshot etc in 4 days, I could only play games alone thats it, I'm scared what he can do to my wifi. I need help.

I have he's username on xbox and even a picture of proof that he sent me that he will boot me.

I even reported the messages over 3 times but I'm not sure if it worked, i really need some help please.

Thank you for reading this.

The guy that booted me, he's username is: [mod removed]

:)

Sououd ��, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Legends Future Win User

help me

Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

help me

If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way
    he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

HELP ME!

Hey there BadNewsBearz.

Let's try powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is off, unplug your network hardware completely for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know if that helps clear up any trouble you're having :)
  5. FuegO x UnTameD Win User

help me !

New york & it doesn't give me a error message at all & its the gears of war 3 season pass & it downloads properly & everything & its even in my download history but when I play the game the content will not show up
  6. Kailon791 Win User

help me

Sounds like you either have a bad AV or HDMI cable (whichever you're using), this cable may be loose or disconnected, your TV may be on the wrong channel or input. If none of these work, then you may have a problem with your console, but its most likely
    one of the simple fixes mentioned above. If these don't work however, try calling Microsoft customer support and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

Help Me

1. Help Me - Similar Threads - Help

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  5. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  6. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  9. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...