Help me

Discus and support Help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so i have this gaming headset for my xbox, now it works fine on my controller, no problems here, i own the standard black xbox controller, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -+JaredMlg+-, May 12, 2019.

  1. -+JaredMlg+-
    -+JaredMlg+- Guest

    Help me


    Ok, so i have this gaming headset for my xbox, now it works fine on my controller, no problems here, i own the standard black xbox controller, and my headset works fine on it, like i can talk to others, and hear fine, BUT
    when my brother uses the headset on his controller which he has a winter forces controller, it doesn't work, he can't talk to other people, he can hear people, but he can't talk to people, he is logged in to his profile, but the mic part just doesn't
    work for his controller, the headphone part does though, i really need some help with this, it is not muted either, because my brother is using my controller and it wasn't muted the last time i used it, but he really wants to use his controller, can someone
    explain to me why this is happening, i would be grateful if someone could help me as soon as possible, thank you

    Jared

    :)
     
    -+JaredMlg+-, May 12, 2019
    #1
  2. Legends Future Win User

    help me

    Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

    help me

    If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way
    he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    HELP ME!

    Hey there BadNewsBearz.

    Let's try powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is off, unplug your network hardware completely for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know if that helps clear up any trouble you're having :)
  5. FuegO x UnTameD Win User

    help me !

    New york & it doesn't give me a error message at all & its the gears of war 3 season pass & it downloads properly & everything & its even in my download history but when I play the game the content will not show up
  6. Kailon791 Win User

    help me

    Sounds like you either have a bad AV or HDMI cable (whichever you're using), this cable may be loose or disconnected, your TV may be on the wrong channel or input. If none of these work, then you may have a problem with your console, but its most likely
    one of the simple fixes mentioned above. If these don't work however, try calling Microsoft customer support and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

Help me

Loading...
  1. Help me - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...