help me

Discus and support help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got scammed in to selling my Xbox but I forgot to wipe my data and now the owner of the Xbox is sighing on to my account how can I get him off my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by you8zonk, Sep 13, 2017.

1. you8zonk
    you8zonk Guest

help me

I got scammed in to selling my Xbox but I forgot to wipe my data and now the owner of the Xbox is sighing on to my account how can I get him off my account for good

pls respond so I can fix.

:)

you8zonk, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Roldog2359
    Roldog2359 Guest
    Help. Me.

I have so many problems with this thing.

1. Multiplayer on games

-Rocket League: Matchmaking works, but when I join a party or someone joins mine, we can't play games together, it doesn't show their car, and it always says: "player currently unavailable for trading."

-Halo MCC: Can't join a single game. Period. I know that people play it too. See constant multiplayer clips in the game hub.

-For honor: When i had the beta, I couldn't join an online game at all. When friends invited me to play or I invited them, it wouldn't work either. I know it wasn't a problem with the game since literally no one else had this problem, including my friends.

2. Games with Gold

Xbox one games download and play fine. But 360 games are different. Whenever i try to download a free 360 game from my xbox one, it says, go to xbox.com. When i try to download it from there, it says unable to make purchase. I have billing set up too. I know you can get these without a 360, since i have seen lots of videos, tutorials of people doing it.

3. Game sharing

Whenever i try to game share with someone, it won't work, I seem to be the only one with this problem too. I download their account, sign in, make it the home xbox, install a game, but when i try to play it, on their account, my account, whatever, it always says, do you own this game or app?

Roldog2359, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Xilkozuf
    Xilkozuf Guest
    Help. Me.

This sounds weird, like there might be some problems with your internet connection.
    What router do you have? Do you know the speed of your connection? Maybe it is able to connect, but it wait too much for the server to respond and it just don't work.

Xilkozuf, Sep 13, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

help me

change the password of your account.

This forces the buyer to login again and because he doesn't knows the new password, he can't.

CrazY1985, Sep 13, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Legends Future Win User

help me

Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

help me

If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way
    he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

HELP ME!

Hey there BadNewsBearz.

Let's try powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is off, unplug your network hardware completely for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know if that helps clear up any trouble you're having :)
  9. FuegO x UnTameD Win User

help me !

New york & it doesn't give me a error message at all & its the gears of war 3 season pass & it downloads properly & everything & its even in my download history but when I play the game the content will not show up
  10. Kailon791 Win User

help me

Sounds like you either have a bad AV or HDMI cable (whichever you're using), this cable may be loose or disconnected, your TV may be on the wrong channel or input. If none of these work, then you may have a problem with your console, but its most likely
    one of the simple fixes mentioned above. If these don't work however, try calling Microsoft customer support and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

help me

1. help me - Similar Threads - help

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  9. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  10. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...