help me!!

Discus and support help me!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoungestCloth83, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. help me!!


    i never used this before but i sign up for the gold membership and i would like to add netflix but i can't find it!! i looked all over, even browsed apps and it doesn't show up. there no taps or sections for music, video, or tv theres only home, social,
    games, apps, setting and bing its getting really frustrating can someone please help also when I'm not sign on everything is fine but as soon as i sign on everything goes wrong

    :)
     
    YoungestCloth83, Jan 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Roldog2359
    Roldog2359 Guest
    Help. Me.

    I have so many problems with this thing.


    1. Multiplayer on games

    -Rocket League: Matchmaking works, but when I join a party or someone joins mine, we can't play games together, it doesn't show their car, and it always says: "player currently unavailable for trading."

    -Halo MCC: Can't join a single game. Period. I know that people play it too. See constant multiplayer clips in the game hub.

    -For honor: When i had the beta, I couldn't join an online game at all. When friends invited me to play or I invited them, it wouldn't work either. I know it wasn't a problem with the game since literally no one else had this problem, including my friends.


    2. Games with Gold

    Xbox one games download and play fine. But 360 games are different. Whenever i try to download a free 360 game from my xbox one, it says, go to xbox.com. When i try to download it from there, it says unable to make purchase. I have billing set up too. I know you can get these without a 360, since i have seen lots of videos, tutorials of people doing it.


    3. Game sharing

    Whenever i try to game share with someone, it won't work, I seem to be the only one with this problem too. I download their account, sign in, make it the home xbox, install a game, but when i try to play it, on their account, my account, whatever, it always says, do you own this game or app?
     
    Roldog2359, Jan 5, 2014
    #2
  3. Xilkozuf
    Xilkozuf Guest
    Help. Me.

    This sounds weird, like there might be some problems with your internet connection.
    What router do you have? Do you know the speed of your connection? Maybe it is able to connect, but it wait too much for the server to respond and it just don't work.
     
    Xilkozuf, Jan 5, 2014
    #3
  4. Legends Future Win User

    help me

    Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

    help me

    If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way
    he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    HELP ME!

    Hey there BadNewsBearz.

    Let's try powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is off, unplug your network hardware completely for 30 seconds and reconnect. Let us know if that helps clear up any trouble you're having :)
  7. FuegO x UnTameD Win User

    help me !

    New york & it doesn't give me a error message at all & its the gears of war 3 season pass & it downloads properly & everything & its even in my download history but when I play the game the content will not show up
  8. Kailon791 Win User

    help me

    Sounds like you either have a bad AV or HDMI cable (whichever you're using), this cable may be loose or disconnected, your TV may be on the wrong channel or input. If none of these work, then you may have a problem with your console, but its most likely
    one of the simple fixes mentioned above. If these don't work however, try calling Microsoft customer support and they will be able to help you.
Thema:

help me!!

Loading...
  1. help me!! - Similar Threads - help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...