Help me Xbox!

Discus and support Help me Xbox! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReganMcCarther Smith, Nov 23, 2020.

  1. Help me Xbox!


    Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to give me a refund so I am unable to cancel it. Please can you just
    cancel the subscription. I don't want a refund. Please just cancel it!


    Thank you!

    :)
     
    ReganMcCarther Smith, Nov 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

    xbox help me

    Hi ついていく, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

    I am sorry that you are going through this problem, I am sorry to tell you that the only option you have to recover your account is through the recovery form, believe me, I would love to help you, but this is only a public forum where we are all players like you, that is, we are not employees from Microsoft for this reason we cannot help you.

    From what I understand, the support cannot help in this type of case either since they are not authorized, so the only option is through the form as I mentioned before, I also went through a problem similar to yours and the form helped me very much to recover access to my account.

    Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Help me Xbox

    Hi

    If you did not experience any errors when trying to redeem the season pass code can you please try going into My games and apps then highlight Far Cry 5 and press the menu button (3 horizontal lines) on the controller then select Manage games & add ons and
    any content you own that has not been installed will be sitting in the ready to install tab.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Help me Xbox

    Sorry to hear it. If this was a season pass then try highlighting the game on the dashboard then press the start/menu button on your controller. Select Manage Game then go to Ready to Install to see if the content was there.

    If you purchased this pass from a gaming retailer such as Gamestop or EBGames then it may be the code was for currency to purchase the pass and not the pass itself. You can check for currency on your account at
    https://account.microsoft.com
  5. dempup Win User

    Help me Xbox!

    Hi There.

    To cancel your Gold or Game Pass subscription, logon to Services & subscriptions and choose Manage> Cancel subscription on the item
    your want to cancel.

    if that does not work, reach out to
    support.xbox.com
    .

    If you are having issues accessing the page, try clearing the browser cache or use Microsoft Edge browser.
  6. Legends Future Win User

    help me

    Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
Thema:

Help me Xbox!

Loading...
  1. Help me Xbox! - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...