help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

Discus and support help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; TV box on xcloud crashing ,I can only log in through the tv box ,on the cell phone it does not enter the game screen ,my cellphone and android 7 nougat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Upbeat-Magician-9505, Jun 5, 2021.

1. help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

TV box on xcloud crashing ,I can only log in through the tv box ,on the cell phone it does not enter the game screen ,my cellphone and android 7 nougat , I'm in Brazil my internet is fiber 20 mb ,geforce now works perfect

submitted by /u/Upbeat-Magician-9505
    [link] [comments]

/u/Upbeat-Magician-9505, Jun 5, 2021
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

xcloud, generates questions since I understand you do not need a very advanced cell phone to use it, so all you need is a good internet signal and probably a control, so I do not see the case of an ultra-modern or first-class cell phone if one of low or
    medium range will give me the same for less price
  3. GRUBER PRIME Win User

Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?

at this time there is not a wireless headset for the xbox one but curtain wireless headsets in general can or well have a plug in jack which would fit most cell phones and xbox controllers. it's a little box that plugs in to the cell phone or controller
    which acts like bluetooth connector to the head phones . but very hard to find might have to check retail stores or order on line .
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

it seems interesting to be able to use xbox thanks to xcloud without having to buy another device as it happens with nintendo, that is we all have a cell phone and if you have an xbox a control to use, which makes xcloud more interesting than a switch,
    but we must consider the quality of the internet and that very possibly affects the quality when it comes to playing, it is certainly the future, but there is a long way to go
  5. B1G JEF Win User

Error code 831188FE

I logged into my account on my mobile phone, or you can on PC, and got a verification code sent to my cell via text message and then entered that code in the box on my phone on my account page, then changed my password, and when I logged back in on my Xbox,
    everything worked perfect.
  6. isturbo1984 Win User

OUYA might compete with next gen?

I've never heard of it until now... sounds cool.--As long as it is, cool. I have no cell phone. The mobile app games are the only thing I haven't really been able to tap into. It would be great to get a box to finally be able to do that. Or a cell phone.
    You kids don't even call em that anymore, do you? Smartphopne? Tablet???
Thema:

help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

1. help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone - Similar Threads - help xcloud crashes

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.: Has this ever happened to anyone? I am using XCloud on Chrome and the game keeps randomly pixelating for a few seconds. In other words, the screen just pixelates a portion of the screen. The part...
  4. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier: Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those risky-looking complicated steps. I was wondering...
  5. Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I...
  6. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...
  7. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  8. Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud: During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a few seconds but the audio is gone until I...
  9. Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play: I signed up for and was able to use the xCloud beta with the Game Streaming app on Android. Worked fine a while, but had not checked it for a long time. Logged into the app today, and it says...
  10. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...