Help me with Siege plz.
Discus and support Help me with Siege plz. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have PC GamePass. I also own R6 on it, but whenever I try and open Siege it doesn't open. And I don't mean it opens then crashes, I mean no matter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Zimmerschied, Mar 18, 2025.
Thema:
Help me with Siege plz.
Loading...
-
Help me with Siege plz. - Similar Threads - Help Siege plz
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
i need help i bought rainbow six siege and it isnt working
in XBoX Games and Appsi need help i bought rainbow six siege and it isnt working: I bought rainbow six siege deluxe edition and I used to own with gamepass and i stopped paying for it but when i try to play it says i need gamepass i deleted the game and the add ons and i re... -
PLEASE HELP I can’t connect to xbox network on some games (Siege and Minecraft)
in XboX InsidersPLEASE HELP I can’t connect to xbox network on some games (Siege and Minecraft): I accidentally reset my console and ever since then I have been unable to play online on minecraft, which involves going on my mates worlds or even changing my skin. On siege it says “this feature... -
Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...
in XBoX Games and AppsOk community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f -
help my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...
in XboX Insidershelp my xbox is crackling. a few months ago i was playing siege and my xbox randomly shut...: a few months ago i was playing siege and out of nowhere the xbox shut off and when i tried to boot it nothing happened, i left it for a couple days and when i started it up again the logo lighted... -
rainbow six siege wont work, i need help
in XBoX Games and Appsrainbow six siege wont work, i need help: every time i load up rainbow six siege its trys to make me buy gamepass ultimate or xbox live gold (i alredy own gold) can someone tell me the probleem? d2a5f4a2-4b2e-4e6a-80cc-2a7758342c3a