Help me with privacy for 10year old on Xbox live

Discus and support Help me with privacy for 10year old on Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; QUESTION: My 10 year old keeps chatting and friending strangers via Xbox Live and headset. He tells me that he can't play Overwatch and some other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stingrayempire, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. Help me with privacy for 10year old on Xbox live


    QUESTION: My 10 year old keeps chatting and friending strangers via Xbox Live and headset. He tells me that he can't play Overwatch and some other online games if he isn't in group chat. Is this true? How do I protect him further? Besides taking it all away!!???

    :)
     
    stingrayempire, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Help with privacy and online safety settings

    I have a problem with the privacy and online safety settings for Minecraft Xbox live please help me figure it out!
     
    Herobrine 19081, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. SpArTaN M60
    SpArTaN M60 Guest
    Privacy and Security settings

    Hi, I recently bought a new slim 250G XBOX and downloaded my old gamertag and had a merry old time however, when I click on Privacy and Security on the dashboard tab it just opens to a load screen with the two circles for an indefinite amount of time.It
    still allows me to backout of the screen using "B" or the XBOX button on the controller but wont open the screens.It also occurs when I try to REDEEM CODES or SUBMIT A PLAYER REVIEW whilst on LIVE but it isn't a LIVE issue as it won't allow me into Security
    or Privacy whilst offline. I can access it through the XBOX controller button but it doesn't load there either just a white screen with the circles.

    Any ideas? The XBOX isn't even a month old and I traded my PS3 in because it had loading issues now I cant even play HALO 4 with my mates due to me not having access to my privacy settings and in turn my NAT.
     
    SpArTaN M60, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Flugsimulator Premium Deluxe - Shop-Meldung: "funktioniert nicht auf diesem Gerät" [ Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - Shop message: "does not work on this device" ]

    What is your system.stats

    Saying.gaming pc doesn't help

    It could.be an 2-10year old.gpu or a intel APU that's too old
  5. Dracon77 Win User

    Why would I buy an XBOX ONE?

    Well, this is trully sad to me. I will have to stick with my x360 and must buy PS4 if thy wont come with ton's of crap like this. 10years with xbox and now it's gonna be like with my old snes.
  6. yvettechristoforou Win User

    Help with multiple consoles and users

    Will go over this with my 10year old later when home from school sounds amazing Thanks x
  7. peterlienhard Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 Activation code

    I redeemed the code on the older pc (10years-old). in the microsoft-store, I am not able to cancel this (unuseful) activation.
  8. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

    1 vs 100 on Xbox

    It was a live gameshow hosted by Microsoft that you could play through your xbox. There are a few videos online to give you an idea on what it was like (bearing in mind this was about 10years ago).
Thema:

Help me with privacy for 10year old on Xbox live

Loading...
  1. Help me with privacy for 10year old on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Help privacy 10year

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  9. cannot change privacy settings due to being a “teen account” no parent attatched? pls help

    in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change privacy settings due to being a “teen account” no parent attatched? pls help: i have a microsoft account that is a “teen” account, but has no parent attatched to it. i went to view family settings, left the family, and i still need to have my “parent” change all my settings...
  10. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...