Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6
Discus and support Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, my names lily, I’ve never had this issue before, until this week. My internet when I connect to both Xbox’s says IPv4 instead of IPv4 & IPv6, I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lily Howard1, Nov 23, 2023.
Thema:
Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6
Loading...
-
Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6 - Similar Threads - Help ipv4 issue
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Disc to digital programme help .
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,... -
Disc to digital question help!!!
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by... -
I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42