help me with donwloading minecraft

Discus and support help me with donwloading minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when im downloading minecraft 1.20.1 this rerror pops up : Failed to download file. Name: 1.20.1.jar URL:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by senpai 01foxboy10, Jul 13, 2023.

  1. help me with donwloading minecraft


    when im downloading minecraft 1.20.1 this rerror pops up : Failed to download file. Name: 1.20.1.jar URL: https://piston-data.mojang.com/v1/objects/0c3ec587af28e5a785c0b4a7b8a30f9a8f78f838/client.jar Error details: Failed to connect to piston-data.mojang.com port 443 after 1348 ms: Connection refused Filename on disk: 1.20.1.jar Path: C:\Users\asus\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\1.20.1\1.20.1.jar Exists: Nonexistent ,with the subtitle of : launching the game failed !

    what should i do???

    :)
     
    senpai 01foxboy10, Jul 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    help me with donwloading minecraft

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on downloading Minecraft. I am here to help.

    Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

    Make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, Xbox, and gaming services app:

    Windows:

    Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

    On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

    On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

    Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

    Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

    Device Drivers:

    For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

    Xbox and gaming services:

    Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

    Select Library.

    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

    Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. las17 Win User

    Downloads not working

    you have a solution for pc when minecraft bedrock edition only shows the failure messege on the donwload bar ?
  4. Hawk223 Win User

    xbox update stuck at download 15%

    already tried a power cycle, and it diden't help me, update still faisl at 15% donwload.
  5. Dr MITCH74 Win User

    Crimson Map Pack Solution

    for me on switzerland no way for donwload dlc ... uff....
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

    Already Redeemed

    If you search Minecraft page on Microsoft Store you can't simply donwload it because you already own the game? As I know, the Bedrock edition is available as an update for the Windows 10 version.
Thema:

help me with donwloading minecraft

Loading...
  1. help me with donwloading minecraft - Similar Threads - help donwloading minecraft

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. can't donwload minecraft - need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't donwload minecraft - need help: I bought a card with a code to buy the game but the download is not done. He requested his help to be able to repair this error with the code: XBOS-1002 d1f82dbe-a202-42bc-ad56-c8e3374be6de...