HELP ME URGENT

Discus and support HELP ME URGENT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive got EA access and pre ordered fifa 18 but it wont let me on the free trail. It comes up with a message saying "something went wrong on our end"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IFadian, Sep 21, 2017.

1. IFadian
    IFadian Guest

HELP ME URGENT

Ive got EA access and pre ordered fifa 18 but it wont let me on the free trail. It comes up with a message saying "something went wrong on our end" PLEASE HELP ME

:)

IFadian, Sep 21, 2017
  2. HELP ME PLEASE!! URGENT!!

So I just purchased an used Xbox 360 from Craigslist, it came with 13 games, All the games work perfectly fine, no issues. But when I put in Modern Warfare 3 or Madden 2011, the game plays but for example in MW3 the people all have spikes coming out of
    them, in all ways of playing, i.e. Live, Campaign. And In Madden the people were coming out of the ground, and it was acting really weird. I don’t understand. I have tried so many things!! Is there anything you can think of to help my problem? The 13 games
    all don't do this.. PLEASE HELP! I want to play the new games =(

Grayelephants5, Sep 21, 2017
  3. MaKaJaMa
    MaKaJaMa Guest
    HELP ME NOW URGENT!!!

Also, reboot your network, unlpug your modem/router for about 15 minutes, this will reset your IP address, and likely resolve this getting you booted. Definitely file a complaint via your console against the gamertag, so they have appropriate action taken
    against them.

MaKaJaMa, Sep 21, 2017
  4. fejku2
    fejku2 Guest

HELP ME URGENT

Same problem. Any idea how to solve it?

fejku2, Sep 21, 2017
  5. julus87
    julus87 Guest
    I have the same problem but i don't understand

julus87, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Help me urgently !!!!!!!

Your account,billing & actual location must all be the same or you will have issues downloading games for gold & several other things as well.
  7. Black Prince888 Win User

Help me urgently !!!!!!!

Choose your region : Belarus . Could not even get into xbox live. Says that " in your area xbox live service is not supported ." Which region I bet that I could pozanyatsya all the features gold status? Xbox live is not supported in Belarus. The money I
    paid
  8. julus87 Win User

HELP ME URGENT

I have the same problem but i don't understand
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Help me urgently !!!!!!!

Hey there Baklaceptor!

If you would like to leave feedback for us, head over to our Xbox Feedback page. Posting there is the best way for your vice to be heard!

Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread if you need assistance in the future. Thanks! :)
  10. fejku2 Win User

HELP ME URGENT

Same problem. Any idea how to solve it?
Thema:

HELP ME URGENT

1. HELP ME URGENT - Similar Threads - HELP URGENT

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...
  8. Urgent help I might lose everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent help I might lose everything: I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my...
  9. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  10. Urgent help required - getting spammed with friend requests.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Urgent help required - getting spammed with friend requests.: A person joined the party and he said he was here to take people's accounts. Then, I started receiving non-stop friend requests from bot accounts with default names. I think he must have a system...