help me to renew my main xbox

Discus and support help me to renew my main xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi microsoft i want to renew my main xbox to give games to have my frenids acount games and fe50f275-dab9-498c-9541-7fd4c393ea10 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GouttePlains212, Sep 16, 2017.

1. help me to renew my main xbox

hi microsoft i want to renew my main xbox to give games to have my frenids acount games and

:)

GouttePlains212, Sep 16, 2017
  2. xTOXICmilKx
    xTOXICmilKx Guest
    GOLD RENEWAL

said that i have to renew my gold member ship, when i try to renew it it tells me that " sorry, thats as many as you can have. Only a limited number of these allowed on an account." so here I am on the main website trying to update my security information
    and it tells me i can access it in one month HELP. all i want to do is renew my Gold membership. this should not be such a process.

xTOXICmilKx, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Renovate

Hi guys, I want to renew ' main xbox '

OpTic OvAtSuG G, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you have already reached you limit of changes, you will have to wait a year to change your Home console. Since the limit was changed to 5, it is no longer possible to have it reset.

Smwutches, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you have already reached you limit of changes, you will have to wait a year to change your Home console. Since the limit was changed to 5, it is no longer possible to have it reset.
  6. Vanyla Thunda Win User

suspension carte de crédit.

I'm going to translate so others can understand:

I've tried for days to stop my automatic renewal of Xbox live. The xbox is mine, the credit card is mine. The problem is that to deactivate the automatic renewal, I need a code. This code is not being sent to my main address but another that I can't access.
    Please help.
  7. ShadyWicked Win User

Xbox live not active for one account but active for wife

Thanks for your help. I think you got it as it seems when I renewed my gold it went under her gamer tag on the one console, not sure how this happened. Could it be that her account is the first one on the one? The one is both our main Xbox. When I renew
    my gold is there a way to make sure it goes under my tag and not hers?

Again, thanks for your help.
  8. D1x0n2120 Win User

20 % off gold

I have the exact same thing. Mine is up for renewal and when I go to purchase it tries to charge me the full £39.99 so I return to the main screen. Xbox say it's offering 20% off but when it comes to it wants to charge me full price?
  9. BossLynx9273159 Win User

XBOX ONE

I want to renew my xbox home already because my uncle did I want to renew it for me even
Thema:

1. help me to renew my main xbox - Similar Threads - help renew main

2. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  3. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  4. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...
  5. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!: I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that says: "Log in or Renew your subscription;...
  6. Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! I am trying to renew my subscription to xbox live and an error is avoiding me to ...: A few days ago my credit card expired, when at the same time was expiring my xbox live subscription. Now, when I update my new credit card information, the following error code shows, and is not...
  7. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3
  8. Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. I cannot renew xbox live gold in any way shape or form.: Please help. when i try to renew my live gold it keeps telling me to try a different payment method. I have checked my account details and all are good. I have tried my bank card, Paypal and...
  9. HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP: I have tried multiple payment options to renew my Xbox live gold and none of them worked. These include: Trying to my debit card, Bought a online code from Amazon, and Tried using PayPal....
  10. I need help to renew my payment of my kids xbox ive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to renew my payment of my kids xbox ive: Hello I have tring to pay my kids gold live and i just cant how can I get help ad70c113-d4a0-4bdc-9f67-bad96632dd06