Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please

Discus and support Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I access my original gamertag profile/account ba0dbdcb-72b5-4f30-950f-e0a25557260a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gaz Venaflex, Mar 31, 2023.

  1. Gaz Venaflex
    Gaz Venaflex Guest

    Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please


    How do I access my original gamertag profile/account

    :)
     
    Gaz Venaflex, Mar 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Gaz, unfortunately if you changed your gamertag it is not possible to recover it.
  3. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Tenure

    My tenure says 7 years but only because I could not retrieve my

    Gamertag from the original xbox. I started when the beta was out for live.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

    Xbox Gamertag

    Hello Meandro!

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

    Are you asking if you can retrieve an old Gamertag after you've already changed it to a different one?

    If so, unfortunately you wouldnt be able to retrieve the exact one, but you can create a new one that is similar.

    Below I'll provide you with Helpful information about Gamertags:

    Gamertag update FAQ

    I hope this helped!

    Happy gaming!

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  5. RazorFlux Win User

    Error Code - 80153051

    I am receiving the exact problem as the original poster. I am in the United States, and my account is roughly a year and a half old. I try to change my Gamertag, it loads to the gamertag available page, I select change, and I am given "Can't retrieve information
    from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later.

    Status code: 80153051" in response
  6. Bertenstein Win User

    Problems Retrieving Profile, Help Please? 80072741

    Finally got around to getting home and trying the download again, everythings working well so Smiles and Sunshine all round! Must have been the Uni connection, Thanks very much for all your help and patience!
Thema:

Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please

Loading...
  1. Help me retrieve my original gamertag profile please - Similar Threads - Help retrieve original

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....