Help me plz

Discus and support Help me plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi and thank you for your help, one month ago a friend of mine spend my xbox live account, so I download on my console, and it was that this account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NsT Zweft, Dec 21, 2015.

1. NsT Zweft
    NsT Zweft Guest

Help me plz

Hi and thank you for your help, one month ago a friend of mine spend my xbox live account, so I download on my console, and it was that this account was hacked, as I had on my download the comtpe I took the console bannisement!

I received this email the day of the ban: What happened

This email is to notify you That your Xbox console One-have-been temporarily suspended privileges due to Account Theft. The suspension HAS is permanent.

Why we enforced

That Caused The conduite this May include suspension order is not limited to:

¡Asking for Reviews another player's login, password, or Personally-identifiable information

¡Unauthorized use or account recovery

¡Unauthorized purchases Single / Redemptions are an account

¡Attempts to commit fraud

Your conduite Was Brought to the Attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team Either through complaints filed by --other Xbox Live Gold users of our race in the operation of the service. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team HAS reviewed the complaints
    and evidence --other Regarding this conduite Determined and it Violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and / or Code of Conduct. Because your conduite is in violation, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team HAS enacted this privilege suspension contre your console.

How this affects you enforcement

All privileges removed as a result of this suspension Will Be unavailable to-any accounts used were your console During The suspension period. Accounts May still be used is --other Xbox 360 or Xbox One consoles without impact. Specific privileges removed
    by this include enforcement purpose May not be limited to:

¡Text / Voice Communications

¡Online multiplayer

¡Party Chat

¡GameDVR

¡Broadcasting

¡Purchasing Content

¡Kinect Sharing

Note: Customer Support is not reliable to modify or Any further Top Provide details about your console privilege suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team
    if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Where to find more information

Microsoft Expects That All customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct Provides guidelines for Appropriate behavior while using the service. For more information:

¡Learn about policy & enforcement on the Xbox Live by visiting http://enforcement.xbox.com.

¡View the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by visiting http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/CodeOfConduct.

¡View the Xbox Live Terms of Use by visiting Microsoft Terms of Use | Intellectual Property.

Thank you,

Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team

I know I'm 12/12/9999 ban my account but not for me débanisement precise date of the console. 1 month I expect one month of stress plz

:)

NsT Zweft, Dec 21, 2015
  2. D2M KING
    D2M KING Guest
    Wasup wasup. Plz help

Some one plz help me... My Xbox just started this thang a couple dayz ago, it'll freeze for like 4 or 5 mins EVERYTIME I hit the Xbox home button. I.have no clue wtf to do someone plz give advice

D2M KING, Dec 21, 2015
  3. clay
    clay Guest
    why did my account get suspended

Did you get any help with getting your situation plz let me no

4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Help me plz

There is nothing anyone in these forums can do about your ban. It appears that the ban may be permanent and if so then it probably will not be reversed. You can go here to get the details and inquire possibly about a resolution.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/ Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Help me plz

Do u still have it on 360?
  6. DarlaKarabetsos Win User

help me plz

Sign in air 117000 warning keeps appearing when I open Solitaire game. How do I delete?
  7. I Dashboard It Win User

Help me plz

I think you mean you got suspended...the correct forum to post that in is
    here

-

Also, please don't mention your e-mail when you're posting in these forums.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Help me plz

Hi there.

I'm not sure I understand what the situation is.

Could you please explain it in more detail?
  9. Legitti Win User

plz help me

Do it trough xbox or wait another 90 days to do it via Outlook.com
Thema:

Help me plz

1. Help me plz - Similar Threads - Help plz

2. Help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help plz: How do I fix Xbox live core service even tho I did all the methods 493de862-b11b-4c95-92ef-e63e214fe025
  3. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  4. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  5. Can I get some help plz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get some help plz?: I have not refunded any games since october 2023. it is now january 2024. I cannot refund any games or anything. Also i have unknown refund order numbers (refund requests 7033839465, 7033838732,...
  6. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  9. Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(: Hogwarts Legacy Xbox XS Groundskeeper field guide page not there. Literally just NOT THERE. Meaning I'm stuck on 99% from no fault of my own, I feel that all the other neurospiceys will agree...
  10. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4