help me plz about rain bow six siege

Discus and support help me plz about rain bow six siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem in my xbox one s the last week I found Rain bow six siege free offer in store I download it. when I run it asks me to insert the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaisyTramway162, Feb 12, 2017.

1. help me plz about rain bow six siege

I have a problem in my xbox one s the last week I found Rain bow six siege free offer in store I download it. when I run it asks me to insert the disk. so what's going on ? normally i play without a disk!!

:)

DaisyTramway162, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Mianite22v2
    Mianite22v2 Guest
    Plz help

How do install my rainbow six siege it says installation stopped and I did every thing plz help

Mianite22v2, Feb 12, 2017
  3. ZM0NEY501
    ZM0NEY501 Guest
    I'm being fraud

I need hell its a game r name [Mod Removed] who spams reports on me this is the second time I got suspended this month at school I told him stop but he keeps doing it all because I had a full squad on rain bow six siege and he did not have it so I kick him
    from the partum please stop suspending me and suspend him .

ZM0NEY501, Feb 12, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The last week Rainbow Six was free to play only for the weekend. If you wish to continue playing you have to purchase the game.

M3tal Daz3, Feb 12, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The last week Rainbow Six was free to play only for the weekend. If you wish to continue playing you have to purchase the game.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Server change Rain bow six siege console

Hi Noah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to restart your router? Are you using VPN?

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

If that does not work, please, contact Ubisoft support:

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/cases
  7. Faucon Elite0 Win User

Please help

I have the same problem with rainbow six siege someone can help me ?
  8. Karhtel Win User

E3 Game Sale Purchases

thinking about buying rainbow six siege
  9. Ryan2294 Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse support

What about Raninbow Six Siege? Is that coming too?
Thema:

1. help me plz about rain bow six siege - Similar Threads - help plz rain

2. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  3. Can I get some help plz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get some help plz?: I have not refunded any games since october 2023. it is now january 2024. I cannot refund any games or anything. Also i have unknown refund order numbers (refund requests 7033839465, 7033838732,...
  4. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747
  5. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  6. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  7. Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(: Hogwarts Legacy Xbox XS Groundskeeper field guide page not there. Literally just NOT THERE. Meaning I'm stuck on 99% from no fault of my own, I feel that all the other neurospiceys will agree...
  8. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4
  9. I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my Microsoft account for my PlayStation 4 and can’t not play online plz help me: The user name it keep piping up is overkillagang. I dot not own this account 55c6a43f-9eff-4487-998d-f48241cf3905
  10. Help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me plz: So I gifted no mans sky to my friend for 24.99(it was on sale)everything went well but my friend still hasn't received it. I waited 2 days and still,he restarted his console 3 times but nothing...