help me pls!!! :C

Discus and support help me pls!!! :C in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox 360 Goldmember and bought it and then I had 2 days my pleasure with online games and then after the school I wanted to continue with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrcaFurcht49911, Oct 13, 2017.

1. help me pls!!! :C

:)

OrcaFurcht49911, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

none of the fixes are working for me sadly :c

xbox pls fix

actually a wolf, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help Me PLS

Yes, buy it.

Stray2615, Oct 13, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I know the link is for the Xbox One, but please try the steps on this link: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-801540A9

If it fails you will need to contact Xbox Support like mentioned on the link. To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat), to contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. actually a wolf Win User

Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

none of the fixes are working for me sadly :c

xbox pls fix
  7. MauveBook94 Win User

help me pls

no,when I disconnect to live my xbox no show me BING,when I connect they didn't show it the BING TAB pls help me
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

help me pls

I am sorry but you will please have to add in detail what is your problem. this picture alone does not assist us with knowing what your problem is.

once you add a description to your issue I will then proceed to helping you the best I can
  9. Eduar0555 Win User

pls help me

No, i reset the console and dont change
Thema:

1. help me pls!!! :C - Similar Threads - help pls

2. Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear Mods, people find this sub all the time and post unrelated "pls help with my Xbox"...: Please, do something about this. This is not a sub for self-service community support for people who just got an Xbox 360 that doesn't turn on or asking if sitting on it is okay. This is rule #4...
  3. Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...: I have been stuck with this for a month now pls help dc00b9b6-8a41-4def-ba0a-c8fcb0e24274
  4. Update problem pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem pls help: Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is completely fine. The error codes which i’m...
  5. Update problem pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem pls help: Every time for the past 5weeks or so i’ve been getting the same message when i start my xbox it says, there was a problem with the update my network is completely fine. The error codes which i’m...
  6. Help me pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me pls: Hello I made my account an child account but this gave me restriction si didn't want so then I got my parent to make it unrestricted which I don't think has worked as I cannot play roblox or...
  7. pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pls help: A hacker with the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** took my minecraft account and i wonder if can it be transfered back if if theres any mods there pls help...
  8. i pls need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pls need help: after i have asked for help i did all the things they told me and it did not help with getting suspended and bluescreen pls give more advice 79380f3f-9147-40b0-9d55-7e017d42bfbb
  9. Need help with my pc pls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my pc pls.: so i want to play games with my friends and my game"rust" keeps on like crashing and if i open taskmanager it show suspended and then blue sceen me and i now do not know what to do know can you...
  10. HELP ME PLS

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP ME PLS: so i bought xbox gamepass and i am not in a microsoft family and when i launch the xbox app, i need to "ask for permission" idk why this is happening and i want to fix it please because i feel...