help me pls!!! :C

Discus and support help me pls!!! :C in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox 360 Goldmember and bought it and then I had 2 days my pleasure with online games and then after the school I wanted to continue with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrcaFurcht49911, Oct 13, 2017.

1. help me pls!!! :C

:)

OrcaFurcht49911, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

none of the fixes are working for me sadly :c

xbox pls fix

actually a wolf, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Help Me PLS

Yes, buy it.

Stray2615, Oct 13, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I know the link is for the Xbox One, but please try the steps on this link: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-801540A9

If it fails you will need to contact Xbox Support like mentioned on the link. To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat), to contact Xbox Support use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. actually a wolf Win User

Xbox One achievement error. Code 0x87c40011

none of the fixes are working for me sadly :c

xbox pls fix
  7. Chuy Meneses Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt

Bro could you help out pls!!

my game tag: ZirChuy

Discord: SirChuy

I did all the steps but cant solve it :C hope you could reach me
  8. MauveBook94 Win User

help me pls

no,when I disconnect to live my xbox no show me BING,when I connect they didn't show it the BING TAB pls help me
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

help me pls

I am sorry but you will please have to add in detail what is your problem. this picture alone does not assist us with knowing what your problem is.

once you add a description to your issue I will then proceed to helping you the best I can
Thema:

1. help me pls!!! :C - Similar Threads - help pls

2. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  3. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  4. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  5. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...
  6. Pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls help: I bought 2 packs, each 5 euros, it was the same pack twice. For some minecoins or what they are called. The minecraft currency i mean. I still want the pack once and my 5 euros which i payed on...
  7. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  8. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  9. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...
  10. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...