help me please

Discus and support help me please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I finally got an xbox and I made an account previously on my laptop by mistake ( I have a dell windows 8). When I try to connect my Xbox to the account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RomanTree175403, Jan 1, 2014.

1. help me please

I finally got an xbox and I made an account previously on my laptop by mistake ( I have a dell windows 8). When I try to connect my Xbox to the account I made it doesn't allow me to do so. It gives a message saying that this Microsoft account is associated
    with another xbox live profile. Can someone please tell me how I can get around this. I would prefer to use the account I already made because I have already connected with some of my friends using that profile.

:)

RomanTree175403, Jan 1, 2014
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Jan 1, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Jan 1, 2014
  4. NickWba18 Win User

Help me please?

right so i click in the box and put a insert image does anyone know a good website where i can get a good smart looking picture like many on here have?
  5. Miss Portia Win User

help me please

Hey there - we'd love to help, but we need more information to do so. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests?

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Help me please

7. Smwutches Win User

Please help me

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. DominumStige Win User

Help me please!

Thema:

help me please

1. help me please - Similar Threads - help please

2. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  3. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  4. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me: I am having trouble with my xbox one s 1TB not working,So I have tried a offline system update multiple times, and each time it stays on 1% your console may restart during this and 0% downloading...
  5. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  6. Party Chat Disconnecting please help

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Disconnecting please help: Good evening fellow gamers, I've been having trouble with my party chat, it will stay on for a minute then disconnect. I've restarted my wifi and my Xbox along with updated it. I've checked my...
  7. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  8. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  9. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  10. Please help now… :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help now… :/: Hi, I was using my Xbox series x in my college dorms lobby then moved up to my room and now my hdmi cord isn’t working anymore? I even got a new cord to try it out on and it’s still not working...