Help me please

Discus and support Help me please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was aware that you gave a code of 15 dollars. I wish I had been counted sooner. My computer broke well on children's day. It was the day you gave... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatoYT, Oct 19, 2017.

1. NatoYT
    NatoYT Guest

Help me please

:)

NatoYT, Oct 19, 2017
  2. circa81
    circa81 Guest
    Please help me decide

Any thoughts?

circa81, Oct 19, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Please help me decide

lol....

I'll come back later... lolol

Keep the one.

cross44, Oct 19, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Help me please

Hi there,

what exactly is the issue?

Since you stated you received it?

Without any further information it will be hard for anyone to assist you.

5. NickWba18 Win User

Help me please?

right so i click in the box and put a insert image does anyone know a good website where i can get a good smart looking picture like many on here have?
  6. Miss Portia Win User

help me please

Hey there - we'd love to help, but we need more information to do so. Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests?

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Help me please

8. Smwutches Win User

Please help me

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. DominumStige Win User

Help me please!

Thema:

Help me please

1. Help me please - Similar Threads - Help please

2. Fornite not working please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite not working please help: Fortnite keeps crashing. We spent so much on this game and can't play it. It's very frustrating!!!! Please fix this issue 0d1b5cd8-73aa-45eb-bc9c-3c1111ca2a82
  3. Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 80151909... Pique of my sadness: Please help?: I have literally no idea why I paid for Ultimate Game Pass if every time I try to play, for example, GTA V online, I'm not really online and nobody is in my games. Can't play Elder Scrolls...
  4. Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello and please help me.I`m reaching out/Xbox 360 cannot play any 12 plus games.,Ive an...: Hello and please help me. I`m reaching out as I've bought an Xbox 360 how do I change/RESET family pass settings as I cannot play any 12-plus games? I`ve tried loads of things on google to no...
  5. Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help- Purchased Minecraft Java Edition and can't play it: We bought Minecraft Java Edition for our Mac and can't seem to get past the DEMO version. Please help. 497e52fc-6e58-4809-8b3b-bd98e6019be2
  6. Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect with remote play. Please help!: My Xbox app works just fine and connects to my console just fine. For whatever reason when I attempt to connect to the remote play option I consistently get an error saying I can’t be connected...
  7. please can someone help me get into my hacked account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    please can someone help me get into my hacked account?: my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed to a "@mcmfa.email" email, ive tried all the forms to recover it but says i dont have enough info? i have all the info needed as phone...
  8. Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons keeps crashing Steam, please help!: Forza keeps crashing on Steam. What's going on? Every time I try to open my Forza on Steam its starts, hits a loading screen then closes the game and Steam. What's going on? Is there a fix? I have...
  9. A fortnite struggle! Please help!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    A fortnite struggle! Please help!: I recently tried to play fornite with a freind, once I added them they received the request but were not able to accept, we tried everything like closing it and reopening it ect still can't get it...
  10. Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue: My xbox worked perfect last night and when I went to it today I turned it on fine and I tried to join some games. The games gave me an error code when I clicked on them so I reset my xbox about...