help me please World war 2 digital edition

Discus and support help me please World war 2 digital edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; jai preorder world war 2 digital edition by mistake and I can not cancel the pre-order if seen can cancel the preorder I will not say no thanks in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcmatth2002, Sep 21, 2017.

  1. Arcmatth2002
    Arcmatth2002 Guest

    help me please World war 2 digital edition


    jai preorder world war 2 digital edition by mistake and I can not cancel the pre-order if seen can cancel the preorder I will not say no thanks in advance

    :)
     
    Arcmatth2002, Sep 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Pre-Order Punchcard Not Working

    I pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Digital Deluxe Edition), Call of Duty: World War 2 (Digital Deluxe Edition), and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition) all on October 14th. I still have not received my 15,000 reward credits.
    Please help.
     
    MASTERMINDEVAN, Sep 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Missing Punch on my Pre-Order Punchcard

    I pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Digital Deluxe Edition), Call of Duty: World War 2 (Digital Deluxe Edition), and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition) all on October 14th. I have received only two out of the three punches
    on the punchcard. Where is the third one? Please help!
     
    MASTERMINDEVAN, Sep 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    help me please World war 2 digital edition

    Smwutches, Sep 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    help me please World war 2 digital edition

    You will need to contact support to cancel the order. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. BEAR HELLO Win User

    Halo Wars Definitive edition not unlocked with Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition purchase

    Thanks for the info,

    To clarify did you purchase a digital edition of the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition? Or was this a Disc Copy with an additional code emailed to you?
    This was a digital edition of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Halo Wars Ultimate - HW Definitive Edition code missing

    Hey De Ziamme -

    When you purchased your game on January 4, 2016, did you purchase a physical copy of the game or a digital copy? If you purchased a physical copy of the game, your code for the Halo Wars Definitive Edition will be included in the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition
    box when you get it.

    If you purchased a digital copy of the game, could you provide us with a screenshot of the purchase please? This will help us look into things a bit more.

    Thanks! :)
  8. XxGoLdxN1NJAxX Win User

    been hacked please help !!!!!

    I have been given over 2 billion negative points on Call of Duty World at War and now it won't let me play online, Please help
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code

    If you purchased the digital version of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition after the release, a code will not be sent out. Instead, you will be able to download the game directly through the Xbox Store on the account that digitally owns Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition
    on your Xbox One console.

    Try searching Halo Wars: Definitive Edition directly on the Xbox Store to download and let us know how it goes.
Thema:

help me please World war 2 digital edition

Loading...
  1. help me please World war 2 digital edition - Similar Threads - help please World

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm cannot download or backup the world. Please help.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm cannot download or backup the world. Please help.: I currently own a Minecraft bedrock realm with some friends. I created it in version 1.21.7 with a bunch of addons, and at the time I wasn't having any issues backing up the realm and downloading...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  10. Can someone please help me with my minecraft world issue?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me with my minecraft world issue?: I really need help with my minecraft world, I was having problems with the world as it kept saying unable to save data, I went onto xbox settings, pressed system, pressed storage devices and the...