Help me please urgency

Discus and support Help me please urgency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See I want to pay a unsuccessful unsuccessful card with the card that I have in charge please can not I just want to pay that and move my account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarmaFox16, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. KarmaFox16
    KarmaFox16 Guest

    Help me please urgency


    See I want to pay a unsuccessful unsuccessful card with the card that I have in charge please can not I just want to pay that and move my account to Mexico because I did not post and put it in Spain do me that favor just pay it so
    my card is free

    :)
     
    KarmaFox16, Oct 14, 2017
    #1
  2. I need urgency help

    Hey again Redhot! As mentioned you shouldn't purchase these through the Xbox.com or Dashboard marketplace. If you are not seeing the ability to download these in-game like your other two map packs, I would try contacting the publisher to see why they are
    not showing there (I do see them available on Xbox.com for your region). Please let us know how that goes, thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, Oct 14, 2017
    #2
  3. orbit bad
    orbit bad Guest
    I need urgency help

    don't buy the games on market, this will cost you points.the place you should go too is the battlefield 3 game and go to premium tag and you should be able to get the games there.
     
    orbit bad, Oct 14, 2017
    #3
  4. SHAXIL-A03A6551-3FFB Win User

    Urgency

    I mean the data of the game is saved on the harddrive?
  5. medium bloke Win User

    Urgency

    You can find this by going to your Xbox settings, going to storage, games, and finding the game. The corresponding game save is under the game title name.
  6. medium bloke Win User

    Urgency

    @TinyPit463 - Discussing hacks and modding on the forums in not allowed.
  7. Ma7ter Chief Win User

    Urgency

    Go to Xbox 360 Dashboard>Settings>Storage>Hard Drive(Or the Storage Unit the game runs on) Then go to the game that you want to get the data on. Select A on it. Look for ''Saved Data'' or ''Progress for -Gamertag-'' and thats it. You cannot view the data
    on your dashboard without hacking into your Consoles Files (I would not Recommend it) Depending on the game you can easily find your data by viewing your progress on the game (Level, XP, Loadouts etc).
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

    I need urgency help

    Hey again Redhot! As mentioned you shouldn't purchase these through the Xbox.com or Dashboard marketplace. If you are not seeing the ability to download these in-game like your other two map packs, I would try contacting the publisher to see why they are
    not showing there (I do see them available on Xbox.com for your region). Please let us know how that goes, thanks!
Thema:

Help me please urgency

Loading...
  1. Help me please urgency - Similar Threads - Help please urgency

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  9. Elite controller please help!!!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months...
  10. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...