Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20

Discus and support Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please im trying to use a texture pack but the game wont load it, it says that the texture pack is imported and i activate it but it just wont load in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edwin danielpalacios, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20

please im trying to use a texture pack but the game wont load it, it says that the texture pack is imported and i activate it but it just wont load in the game, i dont know if theres a problem with my game, thank you so much.

:)

edwin danielpalacios, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi edwin danielpalacios salguero,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi edwin danielpalacios salguero,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello edwin danielpalacios salguero,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums.

We understand that you are having trouble in downloading Texture Pack in Minecraft. As per description, it gives you an error that the game is imported when trying to activate. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Let us try to do the following steps and see if it works from your end. Make sure your computer can handle higher definition textures before starting to install. In some cases, some PCs/Macs can't open the folder properly.

• Download or create a texture pack1.19.20
    • Launch Minecraft, and go to Texture Packs. Select open folder, and drag the .zip file of the texture pack into the folder.
    • Select open folder, and drag the .zip file of the texture pack into the folder.
    For windows users, locate the .Minecraft folder. From there, locate the Texture Pack folder. For mac users, find the Minecraft folder. (Note, these folders can be found by looking at the location by pressing Force Update) Next, open the Texture Pack folder. and drag the texture pack in manually in its compressed zip file.

If the issue still persist, try to unzip the file and run it again.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. andersonpassos Win User

how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Download a texture pack (also known as a resource pack) in a compatible format such as .mcpack or .zip from a trusted source. Make sure the pack is designed for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Open the downloaded texture pack file. It should automatically open with Minecraft Bedrock if you have the game installed.

Minecraft Bedrock will import the texture pack and prompt you to apply it. Click the "Apply" or "Activate" button to enable the texture pack.

If the texture pack doesn't automatically open with Minecraft, you can manually import it. Copy or move the downloaded .mcpack or .zip file to the following location on your mobile device:

Android: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

iOS: On iOS devices, the process requires a file management app like Documents by Readdle or iExplorer. Move the texture pack file to the "games/com.mojang/resource_packs" directory.

After moving the file, open Minecraft Bedrock and go to "Settings" > "Global Resources."

In the "My Packs" section, you should see the imported texture pack listed. Tap on it to activate it.
  6. ryanmdavis26 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

The OP (and actually myself) are specifically asking about Minecraft Bedrock version 1.19.20 that was just released officially today (8/9/22) not 1.19.2 which was released on 6/22/22. We're fully aware that .10 is greater than .2 when talking about revisions

You may be confusing Minecraft Java Edition with Minecraft Bedrock edition which are on slightly different revision tracks.

The problem still remains yet confusingly your answer was marked as correct.

Minecraft Bedrock on windows 10 will. not. update to 1.19.20 and we cannot play cross platform until this is resolved.
Thema:

1. Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20 - Similar Threads - Help please texture

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...