HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES...

Discus and support HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, my multiplayer is disabled, I have tried everything but it is not working [img] Minecraft multiplayer is disabled just look...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by itztoffe, Feb 10, 2021.

  1. itztoffe
    itztoffe Guest

    HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES...


    Hi, my multiplayer is disabled, I have tried everything but it is not working
    HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES... [​IMG]
    Minecraft multiplayer is disabled just look...

    :)
     
    itztoffe, Feb 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Rhoda Hollander Win User

    How can I stop a monthly charge to my credit card. This charge is not mine and needs to be reversed. The CC Company said I need to contact the supplier, which is Microsoft.Thank you

    This charge does not appear on my Mirosoft account so I cannot access any communication that would help me. My Credit Card company will not stop the charges nor issue me a refund and say that I need to resolve that with the supplier. I seem to be caught in the middle. I don’t know where this charge originated.
  3. Bunble Bee XL Win User

    XBOX UPDATE FAILS TO COMPLETE AND CANNOT GET ON LIVE?

    that what im saying Mirosoft dosent give the consumer a choice no notta nothing .........but let me stop this man needs help and all my ranting is gonna do is get his post locked down befor his issue is fixed so i will back down for now
  4. DanMoung Win User

    Random problems with games not loading

    It also says all good for mutiplayer connection.
  5. Timorous Win User

    Xbox account

    This is a socially abusive response. This response does not answer the question. There's no logical correlation. I feel it undermines the customers' trust and confidence Mirosoft has rightfully earned
  6. carseclass Win User

    HELP!! Lost Save

    does this happends with any other games? try to clear local games saves resync your game to the cloud .remove and add your mirosoft account then put your account back on your console.
Thema:

HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES...

Loading...
  1. HELP ME!! MY MUTIPLAYER DOES NOT WORK ALL IT SAYS IS GO TO MIROSOFT SETTINGS BUT IT DOES... - Similar Threads - HELP MUTIPLAYER DOES

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  10. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...