HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

Discus and support HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TWINBABU, Aug 4, 2022.

1. TWINBABU
    TWINBABU Guest

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT [​IMG]

I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE

i switched my launcher. and i searched up namemc. theres literally no record of my username. i migrated my account last december help me pls do something admins, i need help, i wont just waste my money to get this!

:)

TWINBABU, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I agree with you that it is not a launcher bug, there is a big chance that you're signed in on a different Microsoft account.

Also, the reason why they migrated Mojang to Microsoft is that way they can better protect us and our account by increasing account security and adding new safety features to Minecraft.

When we migrate to a Microsoft account, we will be able to activate two-factor authentication, which makes it much harder for intruders to access our account. They will also roll out other player safety features over time.

Also, I agree with you that Mojang is part of Microsoft, however, there is in-game information that is only available with the dedicated support for the game.
  3. TWINBABU Win User

this is not a launcher bug. microsoft literally deleted my account for nothing. my current username is gone, but my previous username is still there. and on the hypixel server, people could still see my current skyblock island with my current name. this is so glitchy help me, mojang is part of microsoft so microsoft should be able to help. if microsoft had not asked people to migrate, all these wouldnt have happened.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for that but you may need to inform Mojang support in regards to that.
  5. via_851 Win User

THIS EXACTLY HAPPENED TO ME I GO TO ALL MY ACCOUNTS AND THEN I SEE MY ACCOUNT WITH MY NAMETAG BUT WHEN I TRY TO SWITCH TO THAT ACCOUNT THE "UNKNOWN ERROR: DEEP OCEAN" CONES UP AND IDK WHAT TO DO PLS HELP ME

I TRIED TO CONTACT MOJANG BUT I COULDNT FIBD THEIR EMAIL ALSO BTW
  6. Francia J. Win User

You can also check on your payment method's history. Here you go:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - HELP LOST MINECRAFT

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  5. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  6. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...: So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in...
  7. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please: hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine. The first bug, was when my brother tried to get...
  8. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  9. Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again Minecraft has lost worlds... Help: Been working on a world for weeks, and now irs gone. I cleared local cash like your ambasador suggested. No good... I see this has happened in the past 12 months severial times. This is the...
  10. Minecraft Xbox one lost world please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one lost world please help.: Hello, my friend and I had a huge medieval world and when we went to play it earlier, the world was missing, we tried syncing old worlds and the only thing we got was a super old version of the...