HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

Discus and support HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CláudioRaiol, Jun 13, 2020.

1. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the "account.microsoft.com/services" website isn't working (that website
    is needed to pay for the due subscription), it isn't loading since yesterday, and it just gives me this message: "Try that again.
    Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment. Waiting a bit might help.", I've waited a whole day and it still doesn't work. I can access the link with other microsoft accounts, but not the one which has my Ultimate subscription
    and my gift card cash, can someone help me, please? (I've also tried to talk to the microsoft support team directly, but no one could fix this issue).

:)

CláudioRaiol, Jun 13, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services" website not working)

Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the "account.microsoft.com/services" website isn't working
    did your subscription run out with recurring billing turned on?

if that is the case then your account will have a Past Due Balance which can't be paid using pre-paid cards or codes.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services" website not working)

Hi Clauido.

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to renew a subscription. We recommend first try a different browser. If continue to have issues we recommend requesting a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Renouvellement

To manage subscriptions you need to login with your account and check the services and subscriptions page. Under your xbox game pass ultimate entry, you should find a link to manage it and remove the auto renew.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Writes Debt As A Result of Direct Debit]

If you signed up for the Game Pass Ultimate offer, you signed up for a subscription services. As a subscription services, it auto renews payment on the pre set day, montly/yearly etc. If you do not wish for a service to continue, you need to login here https://account.microsoft.com/services
    and turn off the auto renew, otherwise you will continue to be billed at the specified date.
Thema:

HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

1. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"... - Similar Threads - HELP can't renew

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  5. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  6. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  7. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  8. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  9. HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I CAN'T RENEW MY GOLD MEMBERSHIP: I have tried multiple payment options to renew my Xbox live gold and none of them worked. These include: Trying to my debit card, Bought a online code from Amazon, and Tried using PayPal....
  10. Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox live suscription, no way! no help chat no support, it's a sick!: I'm trying in all ways to renew my suscription to xbox live since july, the suscription was having an auto-renew associated to a credit card that is expired, I tried to insert some new credit...