help me get vengeance

Discus and support help me get vengeance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Look I am mad at some 20 year old kids. It is petty but I have tried other options. I have proof of these manchildren booting me offline. I recorded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisWillenborg, Aug 19, 2020.

  1. help me get vengeance


    Look I am mad at some 20 year old kids. It is petty but I have tried other options. I have proof of these manchildren booting me offline. I recorded them while they were in the process of doing it. You can tell plain as day in the clip the man was booting
    me offline. He said Im gonna boot you again, I told him to do it, he said fine you are gone, then I was booted and you can hear him say he is gone. I also have them audio and video recorded admitting to booting me off twice. I also have video and audio proof
    of them reading my internet information out loud in the party. On top of that, they thought I was a black man from Chicago so they repeadtedly called me racist slurs. One sent me half a dozen messages with something nlgger or **** ****, or something about
    trump ****. I have proof of all of this. The reason this all started was I decided to get on rainbow siege, which is my only game that I bought and I rarely play. I mostly use my xbox for youtube comcasting from my phone to play music loud and watch movies.
    I got my xbox to be more of a dvd player than a gaming device. Either way, I was in a rainbow siege match where I was ranked copper 5. The 20 year olds were on the other team messing around because they were on smurf accounts. They got invited to our party
    and they tried to roast these littler kids I was playing with about their skill level. Luckily, their trash talking game was terrible and after less than 10 minutes they booted me offline. The power this kid felt he had over me rubbed me in a way that I cant
    say I have ever felt before. So I joined the party again to show this kid I wasnt affraid of him and his goon squad. He booted me off not long after. Well the third time, I got my phone out and recorded the party's audio and video. So before they kicked me
    out the third time, I got them to admit to all that stuff on recording. Now, I want to know where I can send it.

    Also, I tried to go back and talk to these fools. I wanted to inform them what I was doing because I dont like the feeling of sneaking behind other peoples back. I didnt yell, insult or do anything childish. I just invited them to a party so any punishment
    they get they know who brought it on them. Well of course, they just booted me offline again and claimed xbox wouldnt do anything. I hope they were wrong. I bet you couldnt count the number of kids these babies have threatened over the years. The kid in my
    party they were roasting was TEN YEARS OLD. I wasnt the best kid either, but at 20 year old, you should know better than to behave in such a fashion.

    :)
     
    ChrisWillenborg, Aug 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    help me get vengeance

    Report & block theses individuals via your console & they will be investigated.The enforcement team wont accept any evidence you have as it can easily be tampered with.They have all the tools they need to conduct a thorough investigation.

    As for being booted offline,you would need to contact your isp about that as that is done via your broadband/internet & not xbox live.

    Details on how to deal with being booted offline (ddos attacks) can be found HERE
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    What do you do to campers etc?

    Go back and get vengeance.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

    why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?

  5. BanjoKazooieMan Win User

    "Your payment instrument could not be authorized. Please contact your provider, or try a different payment option."

    I know they aren't even any help and don't get me started with customer service. I also am thinking of moving to PlayStation if they wont help fix this damn thing I bought the season pass and I wont be able to download the vengeance dlc tomorrow.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Vengeance

    Who has access to your gamertag? Be sure where you downloaded your tag to in the past and you'll be able to figure out who did this.

    In the meantime you can remotely require the password on all consoles

    support.xbox.com/.../password-protect-account

    I would recommend changing your password just in case

    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

    Then you can transfer the license to your current console so the other person no longer has access to that dlc

    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

    Finally, you can redownload the content from your download history. Go to System>Accounts>Download History.
Thema:

help me get vengeance

Loading...
  1. help me get vengeance - Similar Threads - help vengeance

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...