help me get unsuspended

Discus and support help me get unsuspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there was a toxic player in my game saying many rude things in game chat so I sent him a message and got suspended for my message to him... how is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dlscrimedog2003, Sep 2, 2018.

  1. help me get unsuspended


    there was a toxic player in my game saying many rude things in game chat so I sent him a message and got suspended for my message to him... how is that fair

    :)
     
    dlscrimedog2003, Sep 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Suspended

    i was suspended for no reason can u help me get unsuspended
     
    dominator77771, Sep 2, 2018
    #2
  3. SniperNick14
    SniperNick14 Guest
    Enforcement Action

    I got a notice of enforcement action, and i was wondering if someone could help me get unsuspended.
     
    SniperNick14, Sep 2, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    help me get unsuspended

    It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding to them.

    To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
     
    Smwutches, Sep 2, 2018
    #4
  5. Specifically, word for word, what did you say?
     
    Iraeous XXXVII, Sep 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There is no need to post the message on the forums. And if it did contain something that violates the code of conduct, it should not be posted here.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Smwutches Win User

    help me get unsuspended

    There is no need to post the message on the forums. And if it did contain something that violates the code of conduct, it should not be posted here.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    help me get unsuspended

    It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding to them.

    To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Iraeous XXXVII Win User

    help me get unsuspended

    Specifically, word for word, what did you say?
  10. Sky:D Win User

    I need help contacting Microsoft support.

    Hello! I have already done that. I need help contacting Microsoft due to Xbox and Microsoft will be partnering up to help me get my account unsuspended.
  11. uofmichigan Win User

    Being suspended twice in the same month

    I did and the guy said he can't do anything to help me out. He said to wait until I get unsuspended again
Thema:

help me get unsuspended

Loading...
  1. help me get unsuspended - Similar Threads - help unsuspended

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Can anyone on Windows 11 who uses game bar help me unsuspend the game bar from UWP task thing?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone on Windows 11 who uses game bar help me unsuspend the game bar from UWP task thing?: The UWP is suspending my game bar and will not let me access it at all and I've tried to look up solutions for none to work. 9f138b95-88e5-4902-90c3-cc71042860e8