Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4

Discus and support Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am in the middle of a game in GoW 4, some boxes appear in the corner below, after all they are still and soon after I get out, it is not my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xLCDZx ALBAFICA, May 6, 2017.

1. Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4

When I am in the middle of a game in GoW 4, some boxes appear in the corner below, after all they are still and soon after I get out, it is not my internet problem, since I have a good connection, as I have the NAT open, I have ports for Xbox Live open,
    it is worth mentioning that it is the only game where this happens to me Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4 :(

:)

xLCDZx ALBAFICA, May 6, 2017
  2. Exodarium
    Exodarium Guest
    Missing Pre order bonus for Gears of war 4 xbox one

Hello,

Im on the xbox one, i pre ordered Gears of war 4 on the 7th of october ish xbox one and did not get the pre order bonuses, Gears of war 4 playable on pc and the gears of war games for xbox 360.

Could you please help me out.

Thanks alot Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4 :D

Exodarium, May 6, 2017
  3. Preordered Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition, Where's the older Gears of War games?

Hello, So I preordered the Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition, and as far as I saw I should get the older Gears of War games aswell?

One of the main reasons I preordered it, can anyone help me out?

peterlmad-ED88C113-F41D-4DDC-9986-96C827E683FA, May 6, 2017
  4. Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4

Hey there xLCDZz ALBAFICA,

Sorry to hear about the network issues. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there xLCDZz ALBAFICA,

Sorry to hear about the network issues. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number

Let's then have you try to do a Network power cycle, to see if it helps.

• Start by powering off and unplugging your Modem, Router (if applicable) and Xbox One console.
    • After 60 seconds of the devices being powered off, turn on the power to your Modem and then the Router (if applicable).
    • Wait another 60 seconds for the network equipment to turn on and gain the proper signals from your ISP. Then turn on your Xbox One console.

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. peterlmad-ED88C113-F Win User

Didn't receive the codes for the legacy Gears games after preordering Gears 4

I just preordered Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition, And saw I would get the whole gears of war collection, How come? can anyone help me out please, cause one of the main reasons I preordered it was because of getting the older games aswell!
  7. ShaeMcfadyen Win User

Never received my codes for Gears 1,2,3 and Judgment? Bought the digital copy when game was released.

Thanks for your help Microsoft/Xbox crew in not helping at all. WTF? Great service you have.. NOT...

I pay for a game that's supposed to give me access to 4 extra games, yet i get ripped off by missing out on all of them,Just because the microsoft/gears team couldn't do their job properly.

Thanks again and now i miss out on the early access gears of war 4 beta.
  8. Zger Win User

Xbox Live Games With Gold For August 2019

it wont let me download gears of war 4 for free with my games with gold membership. its saying i need game pass to get it free. whats with the false advertising? help me get this game for free like its supposed to be.
  9. rum and monkey Win User

Gears of War 4 - Brothers to the End DLC

I do have it. How does that help me get the Brothers to the End character pack for Gears 4?
Thema:

1. Help me, Get me out in the middle of the game Gears 4 - Similar Threads - Help middle game

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  7. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  8. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  9. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  10. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd