Help me get into family member account!!!!!!!

Discus and support Help me get into family member account!!!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help! I have my child's account listed as a family member on my account. Somehow, he was signed out of his profile on the Xbox console. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crystyle2110, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Crystyle2110
    Crystyle2110 Guest

Please help! I have my child's account listed as a family member on my account. Somehow, he was signed out of his profile on the Xbox console. I was told when I requested a call that his gamertag was hooked up to a different email. I was able to gain access to that account but here is the problem: it's still telling me that his gamertag is hooked up to an email that Microsoft claims no longer exists. That's funny because it's listed as a family member on my account. If I can't retrieve access to it, not only has he lost all of his saved game data, but we can't even play the hundreds of dollars in games that we bought under his gamertag!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!! I've tried to do the account retrieval 3 times just today, and spent 2 hours on the phone with some poor guy!!!!!

:)

Crystyle2110, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Crystyle2110!

This is clearly not the situation I want you be in. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes. Let's see what we can do about that here.

Using your account as the organizer of the family, please visit the link here to confirm the current email address that's linked to his account or gamertag https://account.microsoft.com/family/home/settings

Once you see it, try to sign it in if you could sign in successfully.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Family Pack problems

Greetings, EncampedSmile! Thanks for coming to us with your question. Here's a step-by-step for how to add members to a family account:

support.xbox.com/.../managing-family-members. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)
  4. JacobCook3 Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

I had the same problem. I added VC to the wrong account, but when I tried to play MyCareer on the account I had put the age too low. This worked for me...

First, you need to go to Settings -> Account -> Family Settings. Then add a family member, should be over “18.” Then, on the account that is the family member, go to manage family members and add the account that is too young. Select it and go to Privacy
    & Online Safety -> Xbox Live Privacy. Switch to Adult Defaults. Hopefully that helps!
  5. E0S Win User

Como quitar el control parental

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member
  6. Tyler Thoennes Win User

Charged twice for 1 item.

When I click on the link it pulls me to

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

when I'm trying to refund
Thema:

1. Help me get into family member account!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Help family member

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  7. I need help with family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with family sharing: Recently my friend gave me his microsoft store account but I already have an account so I tried to share the games within family. I think I can download the games from my friend's old account but...
  8. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  9. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  10. Family Account Settings Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Account Settings Help: Hello. I’ve been playing Sims 4 on Xbox One for a few years now and really want to access the gallery, but every time I try it tells me that it violates my child account settings and that I need...