Help me. Fall out 76 stuck on signing in screen.

Discus and support Help me. Fall out 76 stuck on signing in screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am on pc and I bought the game pass on Xbox. I went to download fallout 76 but when I pressed play it was stuck on the please stand by screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pablo Martin1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Help me. Fall out 76 stuck on signing in screen.

Hello, I am on pc and I bought the game pass on Xbox. I went to download fallout 76 but when I pressed play it was stuck on the please stand by screen with signing in at the bottom right. I have tried various methods to try to fix this and I even deleted and re downloaded the game but it still didn't work.
    Help me. Fall out 76 stuck on signing in screen. [​IMG]

:)

Pablo Martin1, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can suggest three more things:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one causing conflicts
    **Don’t forget to disable automatic updates temporarily, if uninstalling the latest update doesn’t work proceed with the next and repeat

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

2. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

3. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If the issue persist please report this problem to the Xbox team:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Pablo Martin1 Win User

Mannnnnnn its still not working anything elseeee?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I’m glad to know that Pablo!

Thanks to you for your patience and cooperation on this one ;)

Don’t hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future

Have a good night / day!
  5. Pablo Martin1 Win User

Thanks for responding,

1. I am using windows 10.

2. I have not been able to play the game at all, its been like this since first downloading the game.

Things I have tried:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

I have set the properties above to automatic.

2. I have put this command (Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage) in the windows powershell

3. Restarted a bunch of times and verified and repaired the game in the xbox app.

4. Synced my time zone

I think thats it again thanks for helping
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pablo

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Is this the first time that you try to play the game or you were able to do it previously?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this (besides reinstalling the game)

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Fallout app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
Thema:

1. Help me. Fall out 76 stuck on signing in screen. - Similar Threads - Help Fall stuck

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  6. fall out 4 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fall out 4 help: when I start my fall out 4 game then I let the game start then I go to the menu and go to help then xbox assist starts then it takes me to fall out 4 help I see getting started defaulit game...
  7. Fall out 4 promo code for fall out 3 haven't received The code yet please help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fall out 4 promo code for fall out 3 haven't received The code yet please help: Fall out 4 promo code for fall out 3 haven't received The code yet please help 5e201fd0-2fc1-4aa9-85d4-e112b26fdfab
  8. titan fall 2 dead zone BUG please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titan fall 2 dead zone BUG please help: ever since i downloaded Titan fall 2 i have dead zone on all my games and it makes games unplayable. (dead zone my your camera view point up if you dont touch the right thumb stick)...
  9. Destiny night fall I need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny night fall I need help plz: Someone plz help me do the night fall I'm lvl 31 dfe0e34c-34da-4ffc-9335-99e6fb292818
  10. No free fall map (I need help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No free fall map (I need help): I buyed Xbox One with CoD Ghost on 18th November. When I played for the first time, I went to the shop and one message appers. It tell me that I can get free 'Free fall' map (today it appears)....