Help me alsjeblieft

Discus and support Help me alsjeblieft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, ik heb een Paar Maanden geleden een Xbox one code gekocht in een winkel vlakbij. Toen ik m Wilde redeemen stond er dat het niet kon omdat het... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PMMNL, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. PMMNL
    PMMNL Guest

    Help me alsjeblieft


    Hallo, ik heb een Paar Maanden geleden een Xbox one code gekocht in een winkel vlakbij.

    Toen ik m Wilde redeemen stond er dat het niet kon omdat het een code van USA was en dat ik die hier in Nederland niet kon gebruiken. Toen heb ik de code geredeemed terwijl mijn Xbox op spanje stond en nu wil ik 1000 v-Bucks kopen
    met die 20 euro kaart alleen stond er gewoon: hoe wil je betalen en nu snap ik niet dat ik niet kan betalen met mijn giftcard. Help me alsjeblieft

    [Translated]

    Hello, I bought an Xbox one code a few months ago in a store nearby. When I pretended to be Wild, it was not possible because it was a code from USA and that I could not use it here in the Netherlands. Then I finished the code while my Xbox
    was in Spain and now I want to buy 1000 v-Bucks with that 20 euro card just stood there: how do you want to pay and now I do not understand that I can not pay with my gift card. help me please

    [Translated]

    :)
     
    PMMNL, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. DaanF NL
    DaanF NL Guest
    micrsoft points

    ik heb net 2 kaarten gekocht van 800 microsoft points en toen ik ze ingevoerd had stond er dat het maar 9,60 terwel het eigenlijk 10,0 zou moeten zijn.



    Alsjeblieft help

    Alvast bedankt
     
    DaanF NL, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. xRipperxz
    xRipperxz Guest
    code: 80151006

    ik klik op sign in bij xbox home dan kies ik mijn profiel uit mijn account dus klik ik op mijn xbox live account dan staat er add security (sign in with your email and password? dan klik ik op continue dan log ik in met me email adres dan doe ik de password
    dan staat er rechts boven de scherm disconnected from xbox live en er staat ook sorry,there was a problem,please try again later. code: 80151006 volgende dag doe ik het weer het zelfde staat er weer het zelfde code: 80151006 please try again later

    help me alsjeblieft hiermee

    wat is er mis met me account?
     
    xRipperxz, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Help me alsjeblieft

    Hi there.

    Unfortunately, codes and currency are region locked and you would need to make all purchases within the country you are physically located in.

    If your account or billing info is set to any other region you would not be able to make purchases or use codes properly.

    We suggest making sure everything lines up with the
    region change guide.


    and then ensure that all content including the card for digital currency was purchased for your region/country.

    If you did purchase codes or currency from another region be sure to reach out to the retailer or the
    chat/phone team for possible refunds.

    We wish you the best with that!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Help me alsjeblieft

    Hi there.

    Unfortunately, codes and currency are region locked and you would need to make all purchases within the country you are physically located in.

    If your account or billing info is set to any other region you would not be able to make purchases or use codes properly.

    We suggest making sure everything lines up with the
    region change guide.


    and then ensure that all content including the card for digital currency was purchased for your region/country.

    If you did purchase codes or currency from another region be sure to reach out to the retailer or the
    chat/phone team for possible refunds.

    We wish you the best with that!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    Mijn gift card werkt niet [Translation - My gift card doesn't work]

    goedendag

    Kun je alsjeblieft iets meer uitleggen wat je bedoelt dat het niet werkt

    [Translation - Good day can you please explain something more what you mean it doesn't work ]
  7. SandMan NL1 Win User

    CHIT CHAT BOX

    Eindelijk is je gamerscore wat waard!

    www.xbox.com/.../gamerscore-super-deal

    Tot 150 euro korting op een XBOX One! + Ori + Blind Forest + Jaar EA Access

    Microsoft Nederland, kom alsjeblieft ook met deze actie in NL! ;)
  8. Legends Future Win User

    help me

    Don't believe them, they would have done it already if they had the chance. Another note is that although this gamer threatened to "Hack" you, calling them out on the forums is not allowed.
  9. VernierSlake Win User

    help me

    If he could hack you he would've just done it and bought those points instead of threatening you and not buying those points. Moreover he wouldn't have told you about his Jtag. Little bit of logical thought is the would be hacker's worst enemy. Only way
    he's getting into your account is if you tell him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.
Thema:

Help me alsjeblieft

Loading...
  1. Help me alsjeblieft - Similar Threads - Help alsjeblieft

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...