Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore

Discus and support Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my dat is very mad on me cause I have a account blockt of something and It is on xbox one and hè want to plat a game bout hes account is blockt and if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SurfyWes21, Jun 6, 2017.

1. SurfyWes21
    SurfyWes21 Guest

my dat is very mad on me cause I have a account blockt of something and It is on xbox one and hè want to plat a game bout hes account is blockt and if you try to login you put the code in and then its ask a email adres but hè dont use that email anymore...
    what can we do?? Hè cant go on his account

:)

SurfyWes21, Jun 6, 2017
  2. gold account for family

I'll have a 3 month gold account on my name.

But now after 1 month the acount of my sons are gone (not gold ) anymore.

They told me in the shop that we can play on 1 acount. becaus it is one adres.

Can someone help me out???

greating Patrick

SignifiedDeer6, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Uu Zuster
    Uu Zuster Guest
    My friend got hacked

me and my friend share our account but he got hacked and they have changed his email adres... now he can't login.. we share games, so iT affects me to. What can we do? Please help us.

Uu Zuster, Jun 6, 2017
  4. MadMax_S Win User

Changing Xbox 360 profiel to other Microsoft account

Thanx for your quick answer. It verry simple I see😉

I will try it out tomorrow.

the new email adres is a pop3 server so no exchange.

the old email adres is a hotmail adres but that is not a problem i understand?

thanx again,

Max
  5. DirkVan willengen Win User

i cant play my xbox one game form xbox store after factory reset

i did keep games & apps

i still got same email adres name but all my achievements are gone

and my in game profile name is not the same any more i dont no why
  6. badb92 Win User

Parantel check

I am 20 years old but never made a change until now but the parrantel email adres has been deleted completly so i can not log in with that email adres so i think administrators need to change something in their system?
  7. DanGleysac12 Win User

i cant accept the new 'terms of use' for my sons xbox live account as i no longer have acess to the parental email account

i have this same problem, the parental e-mail was my moms old email at her old job and she cannot access it anymore. we have tried for more than a month to get someone from xbox or microsoft to help us but they are no help to me. they just dont get that
    i need the email reset with my account, they had my mom make a whole new xbox account for me and that doesnt help. have any of you found any solutions to this??? please let me know if you have answers, its greatly appreciated.
  8. evanlofty Win User

cant play my digital game

i just refunded it but its sending to a email i dont own anymore help please
Thema:

1. Help me a email adres that we dont use anymore - Similar Threads - Help email adres

2. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  7. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  8. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  9. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  10. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...