HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...

Discus and support HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on the morning of 4/12/17, I joined a match, some kind of hack was happening and it froze my game, when I got back in after restarting, I was made max... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The7God7Squad, Apr 13, 2017.

  1. HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...


    on the morning of 4/12/17, I joined a match, some kind of hack was happening and it froze my game, when I got back in after restarting, I was made max level cap, however seconds afterward I select Xbox live in Hebrew multiplayer page, my game freezes. I'm
    wondering if the system thinks I was hacking it and it freezes me? Is there a way to reset me back to where i was obviously 4/11? Or make it so I can play again?

    :)
     
    The7God7Squad, Apr 13, 2017
    #1
  2. PTTP1690
    PTTP1690 Guest
    hacked

    was playing call of duty4 mw online and was hacked into and my online profile was droped to a level 19 presige to level 1 with a over max of exp.
     
    PTTP1690, Apr 13, 2017
    #2
  3. DeathlyWK
    DeathlyWK Guest
    terramorphous invincible (spoier )

    Second playthrough? I did him on my first playthrough though I did not beat him since I was only level 33. Working on my second playthrough now and close to max level cap.
     
    DeathlyWK, Apr 13, 2017
    #3
  4. DeathlyWK Win User

    terramorphous invincible (spoier )

    Second playthrough? I did him on my first playthrough though I did not beat him since I was only level 33. Working on my second playthrough now and close to max level cap.
  5. UpularGaming Win User

    Blah! Got hacked on COD4 and now I can't play any multiplayer :(

    help me i was in a hacked match and now i am level 1 with a negative 2000000000 scorde help
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

    Some stats...

    i thought the max level cap was "around 75", though i don't think anyone has actually announced the official final mathematical level cap.
  7. smokiebear411 Win User

    Someone hacked my Call of Duty: World at War Account!

    I was infected in Modern WF4. When i got to the 41st level i was killed by someone who was infected with the hack. I was then promoted from 41st to 55th level as long as i didn't get killed. Once someone killed me they were infected and promoted to the max
    level. I watched just about everybody in the match get this infection. So i filed a complaint with alot of players out there not realizing what happened until now. Sorry !! 1? Has Black Ops II been hacked before i go out and buy? thanks
  8. ahnariprellik Win User

    Any save import bonuses this time around?

    I read a review in progress on IGN that says if you upload a maxed level sheperd from ME2 you start ME3 at level thirty which works cause the cap is now at 60 like in ME1.
Thema:

HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ...

Loading...
  1. HELP Match was hacked, my account was made max level cap and now freezes when I try to play ... - Similar Threads - HELP Match was

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Need help!! I get kick out of bo2 mp matches.

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help!! I get kick out of bo2 mp matches.: hi, i join to look for a solution oh why i get kick out every match i join on bo2. i have never experienced a problem like that this in my life and this incident occured yesterday. i got an error...
  7. COD MW WarZone: Cannot get a BR match! Help!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW WarZone: Cannot get a BR match! Help!!: My Xbox is wired. My nat is open. My connection is fast and reliable. I have no other issues playing other games online or with Xbox live services. I cannot get a match by myself. I can join...
  8. can someone help i cant match with anyone on destiny

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help i cant match with anyone on destiny: i cant match up with anyone in cruicible it wont match me with any please help bc583617-b93f-4fa3-a9c2-22077b435323
  9. CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!: I recently switched internet services and got a new modem, ever since I have not been able to join a match on COD BO2 NAT is open, I also called AT&T and they forwarded ports for me and said it...
  10. Online match help!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online match help!!!!: 1. How do I find the people I Play? Cant report or add them if i cant find them 2. I shouldnt get loss if im winning at time of...