Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team!

Discus and support Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you consider yourself... Technically savvy? Someone who likes playing games? Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others? If so, we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team!


    Do you consider yourself...

    • Technically savvy?
    • Someone who likes playing games?
    • Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others?


    If so, we want you for the Troubleshooting Team! Microsoft Solitaire Collection is now also on Windows Phone and we need some helpful fans to help us find bugs wherever they may lurk: on PC, tablet, or phone.



    To join, just go to our Microsoft Studios Troubleshooting Teams
    Facebook page
    and sign up! If you don't use Facebook but still want to be part of it, send me an email directly to
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject Troubleshooting Team.



    Thanks so much for all your help and support! Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team! :)

    :)
     
    MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014
    #1
  2. Want to help make your games better? Join the Troubleshooting Team!

    Does this describe you?

    • Technically savvy
    • Likes playing games
    • Enjoys volunteering time to help others


    If so, we want you for the Troubleshooting Team! We're looking for some awesome and dedicated gamers to help us make games better.



    To join, just go to our Microsoft Studios Troubleshooting Teams
    Facebook page
    and sign up! If you don't use Facebook but still want to be part of it, send me an email directly to
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject Troubleshooting Team.



    Thanks so much for all your help and support! Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team! :)
     
    MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014
    #2
  3. Finding bugs? Want to help? Join the Troubleshooting Team!

    Do you consider yourself...

    • Technically savvy?
    • Someone who likes playing games?
    • Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others?


    If so, we want you for the Troubleshooting Team! With Mahjong also now on Windows Phone, we need a few good fans to help us make sure the games run smoothly.



    To join, just go to our Microsoft Studios Troubleshooting Teams
    Facebook page
    and sign up! If you don't use Facebook but still want to be part of it, send me an email directly to
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject Troubleshooting Team.



    Thanks so much for all your help and support! Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team! :)
     
    MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014
    #3
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire timing

    Hiya!

    Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem that you are experiencing an issue with the game Microsoft Solitaire. I definitely understand how this could be bothersome. I was able to find some information that I believe may be helpful to
    this issue. Here are some articles with information regarding Microsoft Solitaire Troubleshooting. Microsoft Casual Games Support, Saving
    Microsoft Solitaire Progress
    . I hope the information I provided helps answer your question.

    Happy Gaming!

    Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    I'm 46 and looking to join a non-competitive clan....

    Join as many clans as you like. Make friends with the better players on each team, then start your own clan with the better players from the others. :p Its funner playing with forum regulars. We are no clan, but we stomp them all the time.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire collection

  7. Fuzzy Wuzzy6465 Win User

    Ambassadors program

    I need help joining I'm only 15 and have had only one suspension I'm my life and I would really like to join the ambassadors to help the xbox community and to help make xbox a better place to play and I was wondering if the ambassadors can make an exception
    and allow me to join if possible. Please and thank you.
  8. EnglishRose62 Win User

    Black Ops Clan recruiting - mature (over 21) gamers - USA CAN UK EU

    @General - made me laugh! .... UK Team Tactical group now having regular training sessions and getting the wins - even when I join them instead of one of the better players proving working as part of a team instead of playing with randoms makes a big difference.
    Join us at 4gclan.forumotion.co.uk - google 4GC clan to find lots of links/videos about us on the web. :)
Thema:

Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team!

Loading...
  1. Help make Solitaire better- join the Troubleshooting Team! - Similar Threads - Help Solitaire better

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Microsoft solitaire crashes. Help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire crashes. Help!: Microsoft solitaire crashes every time I try to open it on my KYOCERA phone since the last update. Help! 0193fe84-21f2-483a-adb2-8a488c9cb85c
  10. I can't play my solitair daily games I have the premium game Please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my solitair daily games I have the premium game Please help: My daily games won't come on all of a sudden. Please help *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** db7e5b85-8f47-432d-aa3e-3fe7404a3192