Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...

Discus and support Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.? My son has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kellym388, Mar 20, 2016.

1. kellym388
    kellym388 Guest

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ...

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.?

My son has the game and purchased the game through the store. I can see them both but they aren't linking. Probably something really simple. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

:)

kellym388, Mar 20, 2016
  2. kellym388
    kellym388 Guest
    Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass - Any ideas?

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions. Any advice.?

My son has the game and purchased the game through the store. I can see them both but they aren't linking. Probably something really simple. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

kellym388, Mar 20, 2016
  3. kellym388
    kellym388 Guest
    Lego marvels avengers

Lego marvels Avengers - Anyone know how to link this game to the DLC Season pass? I have the game and I downloaded the Season pass and None of the extra characters are appearing or the extra missions?

kellym388, Mar 20, 2016
  4. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest

Hi ShaunyBoy237,

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Season Pass DLC, first two packs will be accessible on March 29. You should be able to install the Season Pass now on your console but for the contents, it will be available within the game on March 29. The first two pieces are the
    Classic Captain Marvel Character & Level Pack, and The Masters of Evil Character & Level Pack. No date for other DLC/packs yet.

You can check this link for more information:

www.ign.com/.../lego-marvels-avengers-season-pass-detailed

Miramirajane, Mar 20, 2016
  5. kellym388 Win User

Lego marvels avengers

Lego marvels Avengers - Anyone know how to link this game to the DLC Season pass? I have the game and I downloaded the Season pass and None of the extra characters are appearing or the extra missions?
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't showing new characters or missions.

Hi ShaunyBoy237,

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Season Pass DLC, first two packs will be accessible on March 29. You should be able to install the Season Pass now on your console but for the contents, it will be available within the game on March 29. The first two pieces are the
    Classic Captain Marvel Character & Level Pack, and The Masters of Evil Character & Level Pack. No date for other DLC/packs yet.

You can check this link for more information:

www.ign.com/.../lego-marvels-avengers-season-pass-detailed
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

How to use the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers on Xbox 360

To add to what onyx62is has stated, DLC characters for LEGO games, once downloaded, typically appear in the character selection menu when you play in Free Play modes; you won't need to unlock them in game. I haven't played LEGO Marvel's Avengers yet, so
    I cannot tell you specifically where to find the in game menu to download your Season Pass Content, but for most of these games, it would be an option from the main game menu before you load up the game save you are using.
  8. TheStyLBoss Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

IF YOU HAD WAITED.......YOU mUST hAVE GoT An AWEsomE GAME oF lEgO.......

LEGO MARVEL THE AVENGERS
  9. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
Thema:

1. Help! Lego Marvels Avengers - Can't Link game to purchased DLC Season Pass. Game isn't ... - Similar Threads - Help Lego Marvels

2. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens won’t install. Please help!!!!: Hello! I have Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the Xbox Series X and it won’t install. I tried cleaning the disc with toothpaste and I tried everything! Please help/fix this! Thanks!...
  3. Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data for Lego. Batman 3 but still i have all achievements please help: I have all of my game achievements but no saved game data, its been like this for 3 days. Now, please heip. faa0e371-3c1a-48c7-a670-64e19cb8c0ca
  4. My Lego avengers dlc thundetbolts character pack won't install - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Lego avengers dlc thundetbolts character pack won't install - help: My Lego avengers dlc thundetbolts character pack won't install - help It keeps saying installation stopped Any way to fix this? 27e3f757-8ec5-4a78-af50-0c3dd526669c
  5. Lego Jurassic world download issues please help Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic world download issues please help Xbox one: I just bought Lego Jurassic world and trying to download it but it won't go past 4%. Internet connection is fine and i have plenty of space, can someone please help?...
  6. Help saving LEGO Batman on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help saving LEGO Batman on Xbox one: I started playing the orginal Lego Batman on my xbox one and when I started the game it said I do not have an active gamer profile and that load game and achivments are disabled so when ever I...
  7. Rainbow Lego Batman, etc HELP !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Lego Batman, etc HELP !: Hello, I know I know....I'm beyond late to the party but I only bought an XBox 360 at Christmas. I got Lego Batman 3 for my kids and I bought the add on pack that had things like Female...
  8. HELP PLEASE!!! LEGO BATMAN 2 DC SUPERHEROES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP PLEASE!!! LEGO BATMAN 2 DC SUPERHEROES: Hello, i cannot find the way to pass the Arkham Asylum. I am entering the asylum and im getting stuck there i dont know what to do. Can someone help me please? How do i pass the cat woman with...
  9. Lego Marvel super heroes - NEED HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel super heroes - NEED HELP!!: My son and I can't seem to get to level 6 from NYC after level 5. The blue dots don't show up to follow after level 5 into the city and to follow to get to mission in order to get to level 6. So...
  10. Need help with LEGO JURASSIC PARK!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with LEGO JURASSIC PARK!!: I cant kill the indominus rex in the last episode. I cant get the raptor to attack his nose. What am I missing? Please help!! 7f39dde5-0400-457c-a5c0-5ff40deb0eb6