Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

Discus and support Help kicking someone out of xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! So, my friend is in a bad spot currently. His Ex is pretty much logged into his Xbox account, and he can't get rid of her from it. He has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dango ☯☸, Nov 13, 2023.

  1. Dango ☯☸
    Dango ☯☸ Guest

    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.


    Hello! So, my friend is in a bad spot currently. His Ex is pretty much logged into his Xbox account, and he can't get rid of her from it. He has changed his password, email and so on — but still it doesn't sign her out of the XBOX APP. Is there a way to get her signed out of the Xbox app on other devices like mobile/PC? And I'm not talking about consoles.

    :)
     
    Dango ☯☸, Nov 13, 2023
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

    Thank you for understanding.
  3. Dango ☯☸ Win User

    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

    We have tried that — it doesn't log anyone out of the actual Xbox app. How do we know? Because I did what his ex did. Logged into his account on xbox app, on my phone and PC. Even when you change your account and everything, it's still the very same thing. It doesn't log us out, at all.
  4. CarTzy Win User

    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

    Hello Dango ☯☸,

    From your PC, click the start button and go to settings.

    Go to accounts then email and accounts.

    Check the accounts that are listed and remove the one that you don't need.
  5. CarTzy Win User

    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

    Hello Dango ☯☸,

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

    I'm sorry to hear about your friend's situation. There is a way to sign out of the Xbox app on other devices remotely. Here are the steps:

    - Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

    - Sign in with your friend's Xbox account credentials

    - You will see a list of devices that are connected to the account

    - Select the device that belongs to the ex and click on "Manage"

    - Click on "Show details" and then "Sign out" - Repeat this for any other device that needs to be signed out

    Please see: Switch between Microsoft accounts for gaming on your Windows device | Xbox Support

    This should remove the ex's access to the Xbox app on those devices. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  6. C.Palenshus Win User

    How to get Dolby Atmos to play from all 11.1 speakers?

    Why won't someone respond to this problem. Is it too much to ask to expect Atmos on Xbox One S to play on all 11.1 speakers from streaming apps just like movies do in the blu-ray app?

    For kicks, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Dolby app. It didn't help. :( Please help!
Thema:

Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

Loading...
  1. Help kicking someone out of xbox app. - Similar Threads - Help kicking someone

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Help! My fortnite game keeps crashing. Keeps kicking me out. Ever since the new update.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My fortnite game keeps crashing. Keeps kicking me out. Ever since the new update.: I play on Xbox X. Ever since update to fortnite on may 2 my game keeps crashing and kicking me out. I've tried all the usual troubleshooting steps and replaced cables for better internet...
  7. I keep getting kicked from all my games help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting kicked from all my games help: My Xbox series s keeps kicking me from my games saying a Xbox series x is playing. Also my account is saying that I am playing multiple other games switching back and fourth through Minecraft and...
  8. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

    in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  9. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  10. Need help!! I get kick out of bo2 mp matches.

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help!! I get kick out of bo2 mp matches.: hi, i join to look for a solution oh why i get kick out every match i join on bo2. i have never experienced a problem like that this in my life and this incident occured yesterday. i got an error...