Help!!!! Just out of warranty :(
Discus and support Help!!!! Just out of warranty :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series S has started dashboarding whenever I'm in a game. It's now 2 months out of warranty and I would have to pay nearly £200 to send it and get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KLC1002323ed6c-2c0c-47f7-, Oct 30, 2022.
Thema:
Help!!!! Just out of warranty :(
Loading...
-
Help!!!! Just out of warranty :( - Similar Threads - Help warranty
-
Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail... -
XBOX Insider hub dead, need help
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all... -
Help with controller warranties
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp with controller warranties: My controller is in need of repair and is under warranty until 31.07.2024 but when I request a shipping address it won’t let me click next , also I have tried virtual chat but they say... -
Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.
in XBoX on ConsolesWant help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device.: Want help in service centres in Noida for my Xbox One S. It is an out of warranty device. 34cfcc47-3f89-44ab-ab41-7f578e97c256 -
Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to...