Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live!

Discus and support Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive tried everything that comes up on the other forums but nothing seems to work, Im getting reallly frustrated i already wasted like 3 weeks of gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kewldud00, Dec 30, 2015.

1. kewldud00
    kewldud00 Guest

Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live!

Ive tried everything that comes up on the other forums but nothing seems to work, Im getting reallly frustrated i already wasted like 3 weeks of gold

:)

kewldud00, Dec 30, 2015
  2. BMW411746
    BMW411746 Guest
    Xbox Live - Failed

Help when i test my xbox live connection it reads as follows

Network - Connected

Internet - Connected

Xbox live - Failed

More info says

Your console is connected to the internet but cant contact to xbox live

Any ideas guys

BMW411746, Dec 30, 2015
  3. You are connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live

it said your console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live

LHR killerolfa, Dec 30, 2015
  4. LHR killerolfa Win User

You are connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live

it said your console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live
  5. FallFlare Win User

Unable to connect to Live.

Ive continued testing things to try and get my xbox connected and still no success.

It always connects to the internet, but refuses to connect to live.

It says "Your console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live."

So would this mean its something on the xbox live servers side?

I know my ISP isnt blocking it since I already called and they actually tested an xbox 360 themselves to try and check, and they could connect.
  6. NightfireZombie Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

7. TurnkeyRoom884 Win User

An Xbox live connection error

also it say in the pop-up " your console is connected to the internet but can't contact Xbox live"
  8. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

when uploading the new update...

yeah it says my xbox is connected to the internet but cant contact xbox live
Thema:

1. Help! It says my console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live! - Similar Threads - Help says console

2. Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! When in a party, others say that my headset sounds choppy.: These are some solutions I have tried so far. Originally, I thought it was a headset or controller issue, so I tried to switch my controller and headset but this did not change anything. I then...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  6. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  7. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  8. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  9. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  10. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9