Help is Needed Prime Subscription disappeared for Solitaire

Discus and support Help is Needed Prime Subscription disappeared for Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Prime solitaire premium not working. Subscription not showing for the purchase. 3f4fdaa5-3a99-4bbd-b841-5ef01100f3db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaudyCarton6090, Jan 20, 2018.

  1. Help is Needed Prime Subscription disappeared for Solitaire


    Prime solitaire premium not working. Subscription not showing for the purchase.

    :)
     
    GaudyCarton6090, Jan 20, 2018
    #1
  2. error code 002408

    My records for solitaire have also disappeared.
     
    Brice Cleland, Jan 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Records also

    I am having a similar issue, and my records for the Solitaire games have disappeared.
     
    Brice Cleland, Jan 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Brice Cleland Win User

    error code 002408

    My records for solitaire have also disappeared.
  5. Barrie Rice Win User

    My game score has disappeared.

    My scores have also disappeared on all games.....Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper. looking at this message it appears to be a system problem?
  6. M1STY Win User

    Daily Challenge Coins Missing and Calendar Clitch!

    having the same problem as everyone else and all my points and progress disappear! Sometimes it affects solitaire for me and sometimes majong....... Please fix!!!!!!!!
  7. ShelitouXmerV Win User

    Xbox Live Gold

    Personally, although it would be good in the consumer's eyes, it could really damage a company. Remember: Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions help to fund the Xbox Live Services. It's the same case with a lot of subscription services such as: Netflix,
    Amazon Prime, etc.
    Yes you're right is a part of the company and help to improved anothers parts
  8. amigosblackhawk Win User

    Prime User Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    I paid for prime on my android but it does not work on my pc
Thema:

Help is Needed Prime Subscription disappeared for Solitaire

Loading...
  1. Help is Needed Prime Subscription disappeared for Solitaire - Similar Threads - Help Needed Prime

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Need help on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, mission 2: Raxus Prime

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, mission 2: Raxus Prime: I'm having major difficulties with mission 2: Raxus Prime. I looked up several walk-throughs on YouTube to figure out what's wrong and I've discovered this video: From 6:03-6:08 in this video, he...